AvP Demo Officially Announced!

Started by Darkness, Feb 03, 2010, 03:25:10 PM

Author
AvP Demo Officially Announced! (Read 23,492 times)

nyce

nyce

Another glorious day in the corps!... Begins tomorrow

Scar

Scar

Ok what time is 6:00 pm Pacific time in uk london time ? cuz thats when steam is down ?

rawrfish

rawrfish

how big do you think the pc version is? few gigs?

Farow

Farow

3am is good, means i can download it before school.
better be singleplayer :(
i want to have a chance to learn controls before going online tbh.

Vull

Vull

hope it doesnt suck like modern warfare 2. hackers galore...

nyce

nyce

i really hope that the bitch children will stay at MW2, and wont come to play AvP, trash talkin 'n bitching whole game. Leave AvP to the big boys.

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

shame on the ppl who hasnt got a gold account on xbox live   :(      :(  

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

demo is out 3am uk time?

hello guys. I'm from germany and the Game will not release here. Do you have any Information that we germans can play or download the demo :-(?

nyce

nyce

Cant you order it from abroad?

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

Multiplayer only or not, either way I'm stoked.

X   8)  

i will order it from UK (and hope that i can activate it on steam in germany) @ nyce

But to play the demo is another problem because of this game is steam-bound. We germans can not see the AvP-article on Steam-Store. Maybe thats a sign that we can not "see" the demo to download it :-( but i don't hope so.

brumpyboy

brumpyboy

;D      ;D    
 Cant wait for this demo aint gonna sleep

maybe i killz u guyz all 2moz as badass marine or pred   >:D  

this game will not release in germany. Sega do not want to reduce the violence (blood and the heavy stealth kills). So they do not release the game here because of after 1-2 days the game will be on "Index" and nobody is able to buy it.

germany23

germany23

my "countryman" is right, we can not see the avp-article on steam store so i don't think there is going to be a way to download / play the demo

@ nyce:

yes, of course we can order it from abroad but as anonymous said the game is steam-bound

@ cod-sucks

are you clear now? we can buy it from amazon.co.uk for example, but can we play it without activating?

can we activate it? ...that's the question

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed