Fury of the Soldiers: Ghost Corps

Started by Prince77, Sep 10, 2023, 05:03:13 PM

Author
Fury of the Soldiers: Ghost Corps (Read 4,360 times)

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 14, 2023, 07:25:41 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 14, 2023, 02:48:01 AM...also, there is no elephant man in this cinematic universe?

I want elephant man! >:(
If Elephant man not here teaching me what xenomorph are and shit, I am out of here

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on Sep 14, 2023, 08:56:09 AM@Local Trouble I tried to get ChatGPT to turn it into an actual script treatment but it kept spitting it out in the same style.

This is what ChatGPT gave me.  It should be enough for you to nail down a release date and get to work...

Quote**Fury of the Soldiers: Ghost Corps - Script Treatment**

*Title:* **Fury of the Soldiers: Ghost Corps**

*Setting:* The vastness of the Alien universe with the chaos created by the merger of various movie genres.

---

**Introduction:**

The elite military task force, Ghost Corps, is known for its unparalleled skills in Black Ops. After an event linked from another film, the Ghost Corps is now faced with a dire threat - the Diabolomorphs, a new breed of xenomorphs. Made powerful from evolution and mutation, these entities have started wreaking havoc across galaxies.

To make matters worse, the sinister Umbrella Corporation has been experimenting with the Diabolomorphs. Their actions, unintentional or otherwise, has led to the birth of zombified humans and creatures known as Savagomorphs - a terrifying mix of dinosaurs and Diabolomorphs.

---

**Act I:**

The movie begins with chaos in London. As the city skyline lights up with explosions, the Ghost Corps arrive. Their arrival is marked with James Braddock heroically crashing a vehicle into a horde of invading robots from the Umbrella Corporation.

As the team moves underground, battling robots and navigating the destroyed remnants of the city, tensions rise. A flashback to earlier conflicts between Weyland Yutani Corporation and the Umbrella Corporation sheds light on the present situation. This corporate warfare left the universe vulnerable to the Diabolomorph menace.

---

**Act II:**

The Ghost Corps comes face to face with the Diabolomorphs' destructive power at a US Marine Base. The base has been completely decimated, with a monstrous Diabolomorph, the Destroyer, reigning supreme. After an intense battle, they neutralize the threat.

Moving through diverse terrains like swamps, jungles, and snowy mountains, they engage in ruthless battles against the Savagomorphs, the zombies, and the relentless Umbrella Corporation soldiers.

As they venture deeper into enemy territory, the personal histories and motives of the Ghost Corps members are revealed:

- **James Braddock** showcases his leadership qualities and formidable combat skills.

- **Project Alice** struggles with her creation's origin while proving her loyalty to the Corps.

- **Drake's** internal battle with his programming and newfound humanity becomes evident, especially during intense combat situations.

- **Dar Dar Binks**, with his clumsy antics, provides comedic relief, but when the situation calls, he displays bravery and skill.

- **Frank Castle's** sociopathic tendencies are both an advantage and a point of contention within the group.

- **Alex James Murphy** offers a moral compass, reminding the team of their duty to protect.

- **Commander William Adama** is the binding force, leading the group with unmatched strategy and tact.

---

**Act III:**

The climax of their mission takes them to Enoch 67, a city taken over by Diabolomorphs and human-zombies. Their ultimate challenge lies in the Space Diabolomorph Hive. Here, amidst the eerie corridors and echoing chambers, the Ghost Corps faces its most challenging adversaries - the Diabolomorph Queen and her Kings.

The battle is epic, combining state-of-the-art military strategies, emotional confrontations, and unparalleled heroics. One by one, the Ghost Corps members confront their fears, making sacrifices and pushing their limits.

The final showdown with the Diabolomorph Queen is heart-pounding, with each member playing a crucial role in her downfall.

---

**Epilogue:**

After their victory, a spaceship retrieves the Ghost Corps. As they head back to Earth, the narrative shifts to a CIA agent's point of view, revealing a drastic decision to nuke parts of Enoch 67 and the Space Diabolomorph Hive to ensure no Diabolomorph remains.

The credits roll against the backdrop of outer space, vast and mysterious, leaving audiences wondering what other adventures await the Ghost Corps.

---

*End of Treatment.*

SiL

SiL

Suitably terrible.

Prince77

Prince77

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 14, 2023, 02:48:01 AM
Quote from: Prince77 on Sep 13, 2023, 12:59:09 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 11, 2023, 11:59:36 PMAre Diabolomorphs and Praetorians the same creature?

No, the praetorians are not a species of xenomorphs. They are just a caste of the classic xenomorph species.

The Diabolomorphs on the other hand are a species of xenomorphs that are different and separated from the classic xenomorph species.

An average diabolomorph adult is bigger than the average adult size of the classic xenomorph species.

Okay I understand. So unlike the classic xenomorph species which was made by David, who made the Diabolomorphs?

...also, there is no elephant man in this cinematic universe?

Nobody made the Diabolomorphs. They are basically just xenomorphs who evolved and mutated on their own.

Local Trouble

I would like to know more.

Prince77

Prince77

Quote from: GetThat81 on Sep 10, 2023, 11:45:35 PMSo is this like the sequel to Fury of the Soldiers 2?

What happened to John Rambo and John Matrix? Shouldn't they be the ones to take care of the Diabolomorphs and the Umbrella Corporation?

Are those 2 taking a vacation so the 7 Ghost Corps soldiers are doing their job?

As for what happened to those 2 men, it's a secret.

Thatguy2068

So I just read what Diabolomorphs are and it's just the tyranids from Warhammer 40k and I don't like it. The alien franchise has been routed in Some sort of grounded rule, yes the xenomorph and things from prometheus can be weird at times, they always have some sort of realism to them this is not. It's so outlandish and ridiculous.

Why not just use xenomorph

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 15, 2023, 05:57:00 PMWhy not just use xenomorph

He needs them to be weirder so it's more like Contra, which he's totes never played or even heard of before these threads.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Prince77 on Sep 14, 2023, 11:49:02 PMNobody made the Diabolomorphs. They are basically just xenomorphs who evolved and mutated on their own.

Haven't you sent your draft to Vermillion yet?

Prince77

Prince77

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 15, 2023, 10:37:26 PM
Quote from: Prince77 on Sep 14, 2023, 11:49:02 PMNobody made the Diabolomorphs. They are basically just xenomorphs who evolved and mutated on their own.

Haven't you sent your draft to Vermillion yet?

https://i.ibb.co/qFfWcyY/wwww-ridley-scott-caricature-1-removebg-preview.png

What do you mean?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed