Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL!

Started by Lemonade, Jun 25, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

Author
Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL! (Read 194,667 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: overthere on Feb 01, 2016, 06:03:15 PMWhat should we think of this silence since it was announced that the script is finished? Silence before the storm or nothing's going on?

Black's busy making The Nice Guys. Nothing more to it than that.

Corporal Hicks

Indeed. Once that's out I imagine we'll see more motion in Predator 4.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 02, 2016, 09:00:11 AM
Quote from: overthere on Feb 01, 2016, 06:03:15 PMWhat should we think of this silence since it was announced that the script is finished? Silence before the storm or nothing's going on?

Black's busy making The Nice Guys. Nothing more to it than that.
The Nice Guys is already completed for about 4 months now, he has nothing to do but Predator an some other scripts (like Doc Savage) at the moment. I imagine they got feedback from FOX and are just planning and adjusting stuff in the script. I still hope they shoot the movie later this year.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

As The Nice Guys isn't tout yet, I'd assume he's still busy with post, no?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 02, 2016, 09:17:13 AM
As The Nice Guys isn't tout yet, I'd assume he's still busy with post, no?
No, it's completed, the movie sits in the shelf waiting for it's release.

Look up at IMDB, they Updated the Status last year, it's fully finished, post is done.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Dekker just updated his Facebook, and he does mention Predator.

He says that he can't talk about where he was, what he saw or what was discussed but if anyone reading that entry is a Predator fan: YES.

Literally, that's all he said.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 10, 2016, 01:03:53 AM

He says that he can't talk about where he was, what he saw or what was discussed but if anyone reading that entry is a Predator fan: YES.

So does this mean the script has been approved?

YES!

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I just hope whatever is delivered, is something I can be happy with.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Feb 10, 2016, 01:40:07 AM

YES!

He just said this: "I cannot say where I was this morning, or what I saw, or what we talked about. But if you are a PREDATOR fan? One word: YES."

Not much in the way of news but a nice little tidbit to let us know it's still moving.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Great to hear this is still on the go!

I'm honestly looking forward to this more than either Covenant or Blomkamp's retcon idea. With those, I feel like there are just too many things I don't like the sound of being said in the build-up. Plus Predator 4 has Shane Black.

overthere

overthere

Gee willikers, this is going to be swell.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 10, 2016, 08:46:18 AM
Great to hear this is still on the go!

I'm honestly looking forward to this more than either Covenant or Blomkamp's retcon idea. With those, I feel like there are just too many things I don't like the sound of being said in the build-up. Plus Predator 4 has Shane Black.

I am also more excited for this than Covenant or Blompamp's idea. I can't wait to start hearing more news on it.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

There better be some titanic pussy jokes.

Predators had a distinct lack of pussy jokes. Look how that turned out.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 10, 2016, 05:51:37 PM

Instead we had Bitch Raping Time and Space F****t.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 10, 2016, 07:58:33 AM
Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Feb 10, 2016, 01:40:07 AM

YES!

He just said this: "I cannot say where I was this morning, or what I saw, or what we talked about. But if you are a PREDATOR fan? One word: YES."

Not much in the way of news but a nice little tidbit to let us know it's still moving.

Yeah, I checked out his Facebook. I am guessing it has been approved. It sounds like great news!

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 10, 2016, 05:51:37 PM
There better be some titanic pussy jokes.

LOL!

I can see it now.

Spoiler
Black: You know, I always liked grapefruits. You wanna know why? Because it reminds me of PUSSY! How is a pussy like a grapefruit? Well, the best ones squirt when you eat them.

*Halfway into the movie*

Black: Aw man, this weather stinks... speaking of weather, why is a vagina just like the weather? Because when it's wet, it's time to go inside.
[close]

Enough internets for me today.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed