Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL!

Started by Lemonade, Jun 25, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

Author
Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL! (Read 194,692 times)

Eva

Kimarhi

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I find it interesting that Shane seems to have a similar view of the audience's view of the franchise, especially when he says:

" I want a new Predator movie and not have people go 'Oh, it's one of those' and it's like 'WOW! They really did it up! They really did it right this time!' "

I wonder what Shane's thoughts on the spin-offs and sequels are.. Especially Predator 2 and PREDATORS. If his statement is a showing of his thought process, maybe he'll show Rodriguez how to REALLY do a Predator movie. Heh!  :)

worldpeace

worldpeace

i keep going back to realising that he ways GEEZ YOU GOTTA BIG PUSSY its cuz uh the eco hawkins
he was in f**king predator and is using his iron man 3 muscle to make a predator movie .
we should be greatful he is even interested in making this movie happen . it's exciting .
even watching dutch getting owned by anytimes mom decades later.
anything is better then nothing . im not saying i wanna see anytimes mom.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 29, 2014, 09:56:01 PM
Just a hunch but my feel detector says that he wants to sequel Predator and reboot AvP........

That's what I'd prefer to anything else at the minute. Needs to happen.

Russ

Russ

I hope so too.

I keep thinking that the female predator is a bad idea - I don't know how audiences will react to heavily armed men shooting at a female ... creature. Even in Aliens, it was girl on girl action with Ripley vs The Queen and let's be honest, the Alien really is an "alien monster" as opposed to the Yatuja (sp) humanoid, civilisation building technologically superior ET. Would mainstream audiences "get it" do you think.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 29, 2014, 07:17:00 PM
Shane Black talks Predator, teases a female Predator?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyFrcrfq9lM#ws

The best news is that you, Johnny Handsome, have returned.

Bat Chain Puller

Bring on the female Predator.

I mean ... why not? Maybe in their culture they are the bigger, meaner alphas. Aliens did it right with "The Queen" so time to see what a matriarch predator has to offer.

Oh ... and expect female humanoid female characteristics ... like hour glass figure and breasts. Otherwise ... it will just come off as a androgynous emo predator teen.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

All the preds we have seen have been female! Shane Black will make this truth! The Predaphiles community will implode!

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Shane Black...

dis madafaking Caucasian.  :P

...here's hoping its a bigger budget Predator film.. that takes place in the future.. features Colonial Marines and lots of predators. UNF :P

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

f**k colonial Marines.

We need whatever future version of the Army Airborne is up in this bitch. 

Bio Mech Hunter

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 30, 2014, 06:54:50 PM
f**k colonial Marines.

Dude, my dad would give you the biggest hooah! lol He was 101st. ;)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I believe that the colonial marines could fit nicely on a reboot of AVP

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Bio Mech Hunter on Oct 30, 2014, 07:18:26 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 30, 2014, 06:54:50 PM
f**k colonial Marines.

Dude, my dad would give you the biggest hooah! lol He was 101st. ;)

Respeck.  From one hooah to another. 

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: worldpeace on Oct 30, 2014, 07:41:31 AM
i keep going back to realising that he ways GEEZ YOU GOTTA BIG PUSSY its cuz uh the eco hawkins
he was in f**king predator and is using his iron man 3 muscle to make a predator movie .
we should be greatful he is even interested in making this movie happen . it's exciting .
even watching dutch getting owned by anytimes mom decades later.
anything is better then nothing . im not saying i wanna see anytimes mom.
Dear god.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed