Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Jun 01, 2004, 08:07:00 PM

Author
Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!! (Read 37,018 times)

pred mike

pred mike

this movie is still going to be the number one box office hit of 2004

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

To predmike well we all think that there is going to be a predalien chestbusta in the movie but the predalien itself is not a confirmation yet. suppositions;  1- chestbusta appear and get killed no long after 2- chestbusta appear at the end of the movie in a Freddy vs Jason ( what a dumb movie) look alike end. 3-  chestbusta appear and live long enough to become a predalien wich could be interesting to see if the predalien is well done. 4-  the chestbusta gets out and we dont see him till the end of the movie to set up a sequel   ???  

doug jr

doug jr

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better than i expected.my guts tell me this movie will come out sweet!!!!

XJOKER

XJOKER

I HOPE THE MOVIE IS GOOD AS IT LOOKS CAUSE THE PICS OF THE MOVIE LOOK GREAT

A

A

the Predalien looks crap

savannah

savannah

draw a better one

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

;D   The AvP movie is going to be great, exciting, and heart pounding take it from me an AvP veteran

WolfAlien

WolfAlien

Why can't the movie come out sooner. I heard it was already done.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Even if its done ! Fox wont release it sooner  becuz  250 000 000 fans are asking for it ! they will push that CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE !!!   anticipation to a max to make more $$$ ! that way they will make a sequel to AVP, ALIENS and PREDATOR !!  so be patient my friend. it will be very fun to see all of those movies!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I'm sure they *are* done shooting the movie, but it takes several months to complete the special effects sequences and the editing of all the footage.  Not to mention sound and lighting effects, voice-dubbing, etc.  There's always a lot that goes on after principal photography is complete, and that's what's going on with AvP right now.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

:-\   Predalien, but how the Predators don't have a Bio-Lab and if so they don't want tu humiliate theirselfs with creating that!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Alien Emperor, the predalien is created when an alien develops inside of a predator and takes on its hosts characterists, ala the "dog alien" from Alien 3.  It's not created through genetic tampering from 3rd parties, even though some games and comics say this is the only way it's done.

Aliminator

Aliminator

uh....no, Galmorzu, all the games i played show that PREDALIEN come from a FACEHUGGER hugged a PREDATOR!!!  PS: i dont't read comics, i read mangas.

Dont gat me wrong and i'm not trying to start any thing with you here but Aliminator, you make me sick dude, you like Manga better than a good comic like a alien or predator and you like to go wast your money at the show to see Harry potter for Gods sake and all your info comes from your damn games wich deff are not true and you tell everyone else with an opinion that there wrong and your right because " the games you played show this and that".I agree with whoever said you must be 12 years old.   ;)  Now if I were to agree with any people on here I would agree with Galmorzu, Hell Alien seems logical , I dont mind Sentinal at all either and thte Bringger death guy but I havent seen him here in awile.So when you read this dont think I'm trashing you I'm just saying that other peoples opinions are just as right as yours because we all wont now any answers until we see these things in the films.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

@ Galmorzu, well put my friend , not sure why aliminator is disaggreing with you though because your answer sounds perfect to me.I'm not sure what Alien Emporer is trying to say, mabey its ...Why dont the Preds have a Bio- lab incase of an incubation they could take it out before birth and so they wouldnt humiliate there kind with an abomanation like the Predalien disgrceing there clan and kind.Well thats kind of what I THINK? he means.Oh Ya thanks there 187 killlaaaaa   ;)   for givin me props bro, I agrre with you on that everyone has there own opinions that may be right may be wrong we'll never know until these subjects r brought up in the movies becaus they are the only crdible sourse to get info from not games/ movies etc.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed