NECA's The Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Author
NECA's The Predator Figures (Read 93,900 times)

Master

Master

He appeared much more grey in trailers

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 26, 2018, 05:06:28 PM
I like this a lot more than the suit that was on display, I prefer this leaner look to that bulked up look.
The display lacked the detail and finish, not to mentiok it had weird color choices.

It was a display commonly seen in game and comic shops, not the full suit on display.

Quote from: Master on Jun 26, 2018, 06:07:06 PM
He appeared much more grey in trailers

Not when he was on the table and in that hand close up. Nor in the still in Empire previous month.

YTL_Hunter_H2

YTL_Hunter_H2

For anyone that collects the figures where is a good place to buy the miniature trees and other things pictured?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: YTL_Hunter_H2 on Jun 26, 2018, 06:41:01 PM
For anyone that collects the figures where is a good place to buy the miniature trees and other things pictured?

Go to the reptile/fish section of any pet store and you should find some good stuff. That's what I've done in the past.

Master

Master

Quote from: YTL_Hunter_H2 on Jun 26, 2018, 06:41:01 PM
Quote from: Master on Mar 20, 2017, 08:42:51 PM
Insted of complaining in The Predator section, I wanted to share new piece with you guys, I`ve just finished lately.

It`s background for my P1 display section and I`m really happy with it! P1 and P2 are finished for time being.

I did it myself. Plants are indeed from pet shop. I can give you directions if you like.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Master on Jun 26, 2018, 03:39:45 PM
It`s up on NECA`s main

http://necaonline.com/2018/06/predator-2018-7-scale-action-figure-ultimate-predator/

Oh my god, that figure looks amazing. I'm really loving the design they made for the new predator as well. Damn, I can't wait to get this.

YTL_Hunter_H2

YTL_Hunter_H2

Ty guys I tried a hobby lobby but no luck

bobcunk

bobcunk

Model train stores.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 26, 2018, 06:05:52 PM
I hadn't picked up on the red tinting on this guy in the footage we've seen so far. I wonder if he's actually that red or if NECA had old designs to go from? I do like it though. Still digging this new armour.

Probably the color grading/timing on the film.

Quote from: bobcunk on Jun 27, 2018, 12:49:10 AM
Model train stores.

Oh yeah. That's a great one. Pretty much any hobby place or model kit workshops will have stuff like that too.

pmaz11

pmaz11

I do like a lot about this figure and agree with a lot of your points here. There is good detail there and I am becoming more a fan of the new look of this Predator.

I did have 2 thoughts though: 1) so it looks like this Predator carries no backpack for the shoulder cannon? Just a should cannon on the right shoulder?

2) I wish this figure had a few more accessories/weapons to go a long with it. A new weapon would be ideal, but no shurikens either it seems (already plenty out there).

Quote from: Kailem on Jun 26, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

A few more pics from the gallery because why not?  :laugh:

I like the reddish tint he has to his colour scheme. It reminds me of cheese and tomato pizza maybe even more than the Jungle Hunter does, so that gets a big thumbs up from me!  :laugh: Classic look, but subtly different. And double wrist blades too. I like it.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Perhaps it has no medkit because it's hunting down something different?

But I agree, it's that kind of hardware that really made them interesting, same for wearing skulls, rags and bones for decoration.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 26, 2018, 06:05:52 PM
I hadn't picked up on the red tinting on this guy in the footage we've seen so far. I wonder if he's actually that red or if NECA had old designs to go from? I do like it though. Still digging this new armour.
In the lab scenes it is quite noticable. Just colored lighting.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Why does it always say wh
Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Jun 24, 2018, 02:43:58 PM
Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 24, 2018, 09:51:36 AM
Never used Wish. Any figurine you're considering in particular? (And why not just get Neca since they look like Neca but probably lack packaging or such)
I want Jungle Hunter and City Hunter and they're both discontinued

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

what phone you used.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: bobcunk on Jun 27, 2018, 07:59:14 PM
Never used Wish. Any figurine you're considering in particular? (And why not just get Neca since they look like Neca but probably lack packaging or such)

what phone you used.

Because it is automatically added, and seemingly he's unwilling or unknowing how to change it.

The Wolverine Predator

what phone you used.
Samsung Galaxy S8

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 27, 2018, 08:23:18 PM

what phone you used.

Because it is automatically added, and seemingly he's unwilling or unknowing how to change it.
What are you talking about?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed