What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 590,386 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Hicks posting info that the Covenant sequel is still in the works.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Half-day then heading down to London to go see Predator and Predator 2 with HuDa! Then a nice day in London with the Mrs.  ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

"GET TO DA CITY!" etc.

I've seen the first film there a few times, but I can't wait for P2 on the big screen.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Got my Superman Lives podcast episode edited, and am mastering it now via Landr.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Got a refund from Ebay because a CD i'd ordered hadnt arrived and the seller hadnt got back to me in two weeks. Then as soon as my refund came through the CD arrived lmao

Bonus

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 21, 2018, 11:45:27 AM
Got a refund from Ebay because a CD i'd ordered hadnt arrived and the seller hadnt got back to me in two weeks. Then as soon as my refund came through the CD arrived lmao

Bonus
How do you do that us there a refund page on the website(I've ordered a thirty and has ordered)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 21, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

Bonus
How do you do that us there a refund page on the website(I've ordered a thirty and has ordered)

If I remember correctly, you have to open a case against the seller, and after a certain amount of time Ebay will close the case in your favor, and refund you the money for the purchase. As a seller, this is what I had to do with unpaid buyer items.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Godzilla 2 trailer is up.
Looks like it'll be good.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 22, 2018, 12:58:26 AM
Godzilla 2 trailer is up.
Looks like it'll be good.

I'm still grinning from ear to ear. That was one of the best trailers for a movie I've seen in years. Best news I could've hoped for today.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 20, 2018, 08:53:19 AM
"GET TO DA CITY!" etc.

I've seen the first film there a few times, but I can't wait for P2 on the big screen.

I think I dropped off at some point but I really enjoyed those showings! That old grainy showing of Predator was amazing!

Got back in last night. Had the Saturday with the Mrs in London. Went to this Japanese supermarket with a hot food bit in the middle and spent a fortune. Absolutely loved it!

Spent the rest of the evening in the science museum which I always love that kinda thing. Spent most of it looking at the space stuff as there's just way more than a day's worth of time in there!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 22, 2018, 10:47:59 AMThat old grainy showing of Predator was amazing!

It was some proper grindhouse shit lol.

Seeing the two films back-to-back on the big screen, I honestly think King Willie's death scene in P2 might be the best moment in any of the movies. The editing and scoring are so damn good during that sequence.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your day out!

As for what made me happy: Getting my copy of the Predator 2 novelisation back :P With interest, in the form of a neat Cold Forge bookmark! Cheers, Corp!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 21, 2018, 09:11:03 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 21, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

Bonus

If I remember correctly, you have to open a case against the seller, and after a certain amount of time Ebay will close the case in your favor, and refund you the money for the purchase. As a seller, this is what I had to do with unpaid buyer items.

Yeah that was it. But I did that after sending a message to the seller saying the item hadn't arrived. When I didn't hear back, I opened a case

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Had a f**king great time away in the mountains but still couldn't stay away from Alien activities, but kept me away enough to avoid drama. Yay for winter breaks!

Also, my blog recently celebrated it's 1 year anniversary and had a lot of unexpected praise which also reinvigorated me.

And my friend Sachi is available to translate Prometheus Japanese novelisation as of October which I have been waiting forever to get done plus she's doing it on mates rates.

So many good things happening I am thankful!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 23, 2018, 10:41:32 AM
Glad to hear you enjoyed your day out!

Twas a good weekend, mate! Always enjoy getting together to have a nerd session. The day after was nice to be down there for a day without rushing around with the various events that I usually go to London for! lol

QuoteAs for what made me happy: Getting my copy of the Predator 2 novelisation back :P With interest, in the form of a neat Cold Forge bookmark! Cheers, Corp!

Ha! I only had it for like a year!  :P I think the bookmark was suitable interest for it! ha Thanks again.

Quote from: muthur9000 on Jul 23, 2018, 12:54:03 PM
Had a f**king great time away in the mountains but still couldn't stay away from Alien activities, but kept me away enough to avoid drama. Yay for winter breaks!

Also, my blog recently celebrated it's 1 year anniversary and had a lot of unexpected praise which also reinvigorated me.

And my friend Sachi is available to translate Prometheus Japanese novelisation as of October which I have been waiting forever to get done plus she's doing it on mates rates.

So many good things happening I am thankful!

All of which sounds good! Congrats on making a year btw!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: muthur9000 on Jul 23, 2018, 12:54:03 PMAnd my friend Sachi is available to translate Prometheus Japanese novelisation as of October which I have been waiting forever to get done plus she's doing it on mates rates.

Nice!

I'd be quite grateful if you could share at least some basic info on what's different about it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed