What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 590,339 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You wont really get the best of it until you finally sit down behind the wheel. You should try and make sure you get plenty of practical in.

What's the G test?

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 21, 2015, 08:38:30 AM
You wont really get the best of it until you finally sit down behind the wheel. You should try and make sure you get plenty of practical in.

What's the G test?

It's a graduated licensing system. G being the final level. G1, G2, G.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

What's the G test?

Well what coolbreeze is referring to is the very last test, he isn't wrong at all but I'm referring to the very first test which is what people around here have called it before. The first test is a multiple choice test mostly about the rules of the road and all the signs you need to know. I can't legally start getting any practical in until after this point, and with limitations.

And this just in it's specifically called the G1 knowledge test.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Finally made an imgur for all my junk so it's not spread out over several facebook pages and forums. Feels productive.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I like imgur. At first it took some time getting used to how it works (was so used to Photobucket) but I believe you can't go wrong with imgur.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I was using Imageshack for the longest time, until they decided to hold my pictures to ransom for a subscription fee.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I actually never used Imageshack before, and after the subscription fee thing popping up I don't plan on it either.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

They're idiots. They spent a ton of money updating their site (which actually made it much harder to use, if nicer looking), and then informed all the "free" users that they had a month to cough up some dough or lose all their images.

Idiots.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Yep, idiots.

Sozin

Sozin

I make use of Imgur as well (or Imagebam, from time to time). I used to have an account over at Imageshack as well, but things went bad.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I use photobucket, but it seems to have stopped working for mobile lately. :-\

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 21, 2015, 05:55:20 PM

What's the G test?

Well what coolbreeze is referring to is the very last test, he isn't wrong at all but I'm referring to the very first test which is what people around here have called it before. The first test is a multiple choice test mostly about the rules of the road and all the signs you need to know. I can't legally start getting any practical in until after this point, and with limitations.

When I did mine G1 is the multiple choice rules and signs, G2 is the first in car road test, and G is the same as G2, but includes a highway segment.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 21, 2015, 05:55:20 PM

Ah, so it's like our theory test then. I don't know about you guys but over here, it was just a common sense test. We're allowed to get practical lessons in before our theory and quite often don't do the theory until you're just about ready for your practical test.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed