Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,504 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Speaking of Partick Stewart, sometimes I forget that he can walk.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 29, 2013, 02:21:03 AM

huh...that's a good point :P

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 29, 2013, 02:21:03 AM

Not only can he walk...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm stubborn.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

My alter ego is the super villain "Bamboozler"

BAMBOOZLER AAWWWAAAAAYYYY!!!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I can lick my nose.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I've always been cautious about opening stuff I collect. I grew up with my father being a Star Wars collector, which would shock people like my oldest friends when they saw his "Star Wars" room because he didn't look the nerdy collector type at all, in fact he's been a back-hoe operator for almost 40 years and still plays base-ball, retired from hockey. Anyway, more of his stuff isn't opened than is opened, and as I grew up I started to follow that example.

Some notable things I can think of that I've never opened is my NECA Alien (Giger) standing over 9" tall and a MacFarlane Queen alien. As well as a Star Wars Unleashed Boba Fett, 300th figure Boba Fett, and a Star Wars 2003 Convection Figure Boba Fett (all silver and shiny).

One notable figure I have opened though is my NECA Alien (Giger) that is 18" tall.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

The aliens in They Live freak me out for some reason.

SM

SM

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 03, 2013, 02:38:23 PM
I've always been cautious about opening stuff I collect. I grew up with my father being a Star Wars collector, which would shock people like my oldest friends when they saw his "Star Wars" room because he didn't look the nerdy collector type at all, in fact he's been a back-hoe operator for almost 40 years and still plays base-ball, retired from hockey. Anyway, more of his stuff isn't opened than is opened, and as I grew up I started to follow that example.

Some notable things I can think of that I've never opened is my NECA Alien (Giger) standing over 9" tall and a MacFarlane Queen alien. As well as a Star Wars Unleashed Boba Fett, 300th figure Boba Fett, and a Star Wars 2003 Convection Figure Boba Fett (all silver and shiny).

One notable figure I have opened though is my NECA Alien (Giger) that is 18" tall.

New toys are never going to appreciate like old toys did, mainly due to every second person keeping them in the box.  They're not rare.  Might as well open them.

Lie

Lie

Ever since I watched The Beast I was afraid of meeting eye to eye with a Giant Squid and for years I hate Keira Knightley irrationally for when she left Jack to be eaten by the Kraken, it took 7 years but I finally don't feel sicken by the sight of her like I once did.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I was an avid Mighty Max collector as a kid.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Jun 06, 2013, 02:15:52 AM

Awh yeah 8)

Never did see the show or anything, but those toys were awesome.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 06, 2013, 02:18:12 AM
Quote from: Charles Xavier on Jun 06, 2013, 02:15:52 AM

Awh yeah 8)

Never did see the show or anything, but those toys were awesome.

I owned every single one of them, except for two, Warmonger and Doom Mega Heads. And they weren't even released.  :(

http://www.spectrumisgreen.com/Playsets/Mighty_Max/Variants___Prototypes/Warmonger_Prototype/warmonger_prototype.html

http://www.fotothing.com/capitalP/photo/eb6371f152a2293285b24722990b6db4/

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

When I have steak I always make a mess.

Spoiler
[close]

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 06, 2013, 04:49:12 AM
When I have steak I always make a mess.

Spoiler
[close]

I do the same with chicken strips and BBQ sauce.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed