Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,412 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That post combined with your profile image is awesome.

Effectz

Effectz

zilla will you empty your Pms???ye big(wanna relay information to you)) buzz!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Cleaned (if 197/200 messages can be considered as such)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

When I'm going to bed and see a spider, it must die.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Spiders don't bother me so much but like this morning when I wake up to find two of these motherf**kers in my room

I'm reaching for the flamethrower

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Hornets are motherf**king badasses.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I went camping with my best friend once in an RV. When we were watching DVD's on her portable DVD player, we heard these weird noises coming from outside. Turns out, there was this tent that belonged to the couple that was behind a string of bushes. They were doing the 'dirt', so to speak. They had a flashlight on in the tent, so my best friend and I could see the silhouettes on the tent.

We had to keep ourselves from laughing, it would have gotten bad real fast if we didn't. xD

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

As a kid, I always used to pronounce Dr. Wily's name from Mega Man as 'Dr. Willy'.  ;D

SM

SM

QuoteThey were doing the 'dirt'

Having a poo?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I was walking around in summer camp one day, being the rebel that I was, and popped out on the main road out of the treeline.  The main road had a counselor house that they used for orientation purposes.  But the main road was closed at night to discourage us from calling people and having them pick us up.

So I noticed the front door was open and the only thing keeping bugs and stuff from flying in was a screen storm door.  Through this screen door I heard moans and grunts and stuff coming through.

I was like 11, I didn't have the internet to corrupt my mind like you young's do now, and I'd just taken a cpr class.  Thinking somebody was hurt, I rushed through the screen door into the buildings living room.  It was like a counselor shag fest in there. 

Needless to say one very shocked preteen and several very shocked counselors were all running out of the house.  I don't think my face has ever been so red in my life. 

They tried to catch me I guess to make up a story (even though now it doesn't really make sense because they were all of consenting age) so that I wouldn't tell, but I was young and fast and turned on the adrenaline fueled jets.

I don't know if they ever saw my face clearly, but none of them ever said anything to me about it.  The strange thing is, I'd go back to this summer camp repeatedly and these same instructors would be there.  It was pretty awkward for me.

SM

SM

Then you donned a hockey mask and picked them off one by one with a machete right?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Chh-chh-chh-chh

ha-ha-ha-ha

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: SM on May 21, 2013, 12:39:30 AM
Then you donned a hockey mask and picked them off one by one with a machete right?

During the day they were pretty attentive so nobody drowned.

At night though...........

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: SM on May 21, 2013, 12:32:33 AM
QuoteThey were doing the 'dirt'

Having a poo?

Sex. :3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed