Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,284 times)

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Smh

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I had an extra set of canines that had to be removed to make room for the second adult pair that basically look like vampire teeth.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I can't eat when I'm around people I don't know. I spent the first two months of high-school not eating lunch and waiting till I got home at like 3:30 because of that.

Also I take huge bites out of my food, and I barely chew which isn't a good thing, and people stare. Another thing I'm uncomfortable with, and if I take small bites, I look like a rat when they eat so I'm f**ked either way. :'(

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I actually think Rebecca Black's Friday song is pretty good, but maybe for all the wrong reasons.

Is it cheesy, stupid, corny, lame? Absolutely. But that's what makes it so horrifically brilliant. It's so campy and kitsch that it's become fun to listen to. Call it guilty pleasure if you must.

But of course, feel free to disagree with me if you wish. I won't hold it against you.  ;)

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Jan 26, 2013, 01:57:01 PM
I actually think Rebecca Black's Friday song is pretty good,

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: Trainer Red on Jan 26, 2013, 03:01:46 PM
I actually think Rebecca Black's Friday song is pretty good,

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/a_pop_can/head_explode-779507.jpg

Bwa-ha-ha, I knew somebody would post that. It was either that or that gif of a businessman walking out of meeting and jumping out the window.

At least I'm not the only one; http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/simon-cowell-rebecca-black-is-169331

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I'm short, white, and I play basketball.  :P

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 26, 2013, 07:13:33 PM
I'm short, white, and I play basketball.  :P

Mfw

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I can think two thoughts at once.

Cal427eb

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 26, 2013, 07:16:26 PM
I can think two thoughts at once.
Maybe that's why you're so into tits.

Enenra

Enenra

I have a scar on my left bicep that looks like the marking the Predator in AvP put on his helmet when he killed an Alien, but upside down.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I have to eat each meal in sections. For example, if I eat a steak, a baked potato and a salad, I'll eat the steak first, the baked potato second and the salad last, NEVER eating any part of the meal at the same time.

Terx2

Terx2

I don't like Gangnam style.
*Hides inside a bomb shelter*

I actually think Rebecca Black's Friday song is pretty good, but maybe for all the wrong reasons.

Try listening to the thanksgiving song.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jan 27, 2013, 12:09:43 AM
I have to eat each meal in sections. For example, if I eat a steak, a baked potato and a salad, I'll eat the steak first, the baked potato second and the salad last, NEVER eating any part of the meal at the same time.

Exactly what I do.

Except for thanksgiving. Everything just goes so well together.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed