Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,254 times)

hey ghoul, i was a brainy slacker as a teenager too, thankfully i was put in the higher groups for most subjects, which at my school meant less structured homework, they kind of expected you to seek out study on your own... i didn't, but i still got As in maths and science, so, all in all it went ok, until my parents divorced when i was in college, i hit the gange, and i started taking slacking to another level! failed chemistry, failed maths, scraped passing grades in biology and physics. i regret it, but i'm happy now, got a great girl, and earning more than most of my friends, and for all i know, i might not be had it gone differently

Quote from: grands0nz0rz on Jan 14, 2011, 09:55:52 AM
i went to christian camp when i was about 18.

nothing will be the same again.

so that's why you have stoner jesus as your icon :D

grands0nz0rz

grands0nz0rz

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 14, 2011, 10:43:45 AM
Quote from: grands0nz0rz on Jan 14, 2011, 09:55:52 AM
i went to christian camp when i was about 18.

nothing will be the same again.

so that's why you have stoner jesus as your icon :D
i guess so. can't take any of it seriously anymore. :D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 14, 2011, 10:43:45 AM
hey ghoul, i was a brainy slacker as a teenager too, thankfully i was put in the higher groups for most subjects, which at my school meant less structured homework, they kind of expected you to seek out study on your own... i didn't, but i still got As in maths and science, so, all in all it went ok, until my parents divorced when i was in college, i hit the gange, and i started taking slacking to another level! failed chemistry, failed maths, scraped passing grades in biology and physics. i regret it, but i'm happy now, got a great girl, and earning more than most of my friends, and for all i know, i might not be had it gone differently

Yeah during highschool i was a slacker but i still pulled off a 3.0 GPA somehow, however when i got to college i got straight A's on everything. My family life has always been hell; that type of stuff wouldn't effect me. I've always managed to keep my personal life personal and my business life business. I guess I'm just thick skinned.

However I do understand what you went through. (i had three step dads) College was always good to me, can't wait till i get back to it. However highschool was total hell for me. I don't get along well with idiots that are too stressed out about non important matters or home matters and decide to push me around because of it. Trust me its a bad idea to push a guy like me around, i'm 6'7" for godsakes and i set the heavy lift record at my highschool. Why do people always go for the biggest guy, i have no idea why. Its bad mistake specially when my father was a cop.

AliceApocalypse

I won't cut my hair.  When I was young, my mom was always cutting my hair short and curling it with perms (yuck).  So now I will not cut it lol - it stays right at my butt.  Without the bangs, it would look like I stepped right out of the 70's.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

For some reason when I stand, I put my weight on the balls of my feet. Not on my whole foot, just the ball.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I have two cocks!

Ghost Rider

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jan 14, 2011, 03:37:57 PM
I have two cocks!

That would explain why Jackalope is always smiling in her pictures  :D

I have two cocks!

and how many hens?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I have two cocks!
I have two ass cheeks.

Just sayin'.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 14, 2011, 03:48:58 PM
I have two cocks!

and how many hens?
ba-dum-ch!

Um, I don't like speed bumps.

chupacabras acheronsis

are they side-by-side or over-and-under?

Vulhala

Vulhala

QuoteUm, I don't like speed bumps.

Dude, you ride a Harley. Go around them  :D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Haha, I still don't like them.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Vulhala on Jan 14, 2011, 03:59:35 PM
QuoteUm, I don't like speed bumps.

Dude, you ride a Harley. Go around them  :D

He probably can't, Harleys are too slow to go around...oooh. Sorry MC, couldn't pass up the opportunity. No offense!

Spoiler
I'm a sport bike rider lol
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed