Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1052

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 584,003 times)

Crayola Ola

Crayola Ola

Quality: Aliens, Alien, Alien3, Alien Resurrection
Personal Opinion: Aliens, Alien, Alien Resurrection, Alien3

I can never forgive Alien3 for what it did...you know what i mean... :'(

galaxys ultimate hunter

galaxys ultimate hunter

My favorite one is ALIEN.

kdog450

kdog450

Alien,alien3,aliens and last but lest res     

res has to be the worst evar   

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: kdog450 on Aug 16, 2010, 09:57:29 PM
Alien,alien3,aliens and last but lest res     

res has to be the worst evar   

I wouldn't say that.

Except I would.

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Aliens by James Cameron is my favorite.

-alienhunter14

Slithar

Slithar

[/quote]

Yes, I mean, certain qualities of Aliens I definitely like better than Resurrection, such as the reproductive system not being all outta whack, and the Queen, and Ripley's badass final confrontation, and there are elements of Resurrection I like better than Aliens, such as the Soundtrack, the concept of a floating laboratory where the Aliens are being experimented on and the "mad scientists" were cool. Also, the way the story was executed was rather nice. Resurrection is an original film. It is different, I think that is why so many people misunderstand it, I, personally, like different, original films.
[/quote]

I dunno why this guy was banned but he's pretty right !

DrGediman

DrGediman

I love all the Alien films.  I wouldn't change a thing about them.  The first Alien is the best, however.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: Slithar on Aug 19, 2010, 07:03:49 PM

Yes, I mean, certain qualities of Aliens I definitely like better than Resurrection, such as the reproductive system not being all outta whack, and the Queen, and Ripley's badass final confrontation, and there are elements of Resurrection I like better than Aliens, such as the Soundtrack, the concept of a floating laboratory where the Aliens are being experimented on and the "mad scientists" were cool. Also, the way the story was executed was rather nice. Resurrection is an original film. It is different, I think that is why so many people misunderstand it, I, personally, like different, original films.

I dunno why this guy was banned but he's pretty right !

Yu may be entitled too your opinion but
QuoteAlso, the way the story was executed was rather nice.
I gotta disagree on this one.

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

1. Alien
2. Alien 3
3. Aliens
I love Alien because of the mystery and fear of the unknown in this film. Besides, it's the original. Alien 3, like Alien, is dark, girty, only has one alien, and the fact that the humans can't really defend themselves from the creature. Aliens is a great action film, but when I watch an Alien film, I want horror. Honestly, don't understand why almost everyone loves this film over the others and hate Alien 3 so much. This movies made the aliens less mysterious and scary and into overgrown, mindless bugs. The aliens seem to be careless when in numbers. In the first and thrid films, one could take down many people with out being seen. In Aliens, they just throw themselves in the line of fire. Where did their stealth go? Don't get me wrong, I do love Aliens, but it isn't horror that I wanted. Alien made you scared of the dark. Aliens gets you pumped up for action. To me, Alien 3 is the better sequel because it has the same feel as the original.

Sorry, I didn't want to rant. I just wanted to express my thoughts.

Wait, wasn't there a fourth Alien film?...Nah, it must have been a bad dream.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: DiabloGuapo on Aug 21, 2010, 04:13:31 AM
1. Alien
2. Alien 3
3. Aliens
I love Alien because of the mystery and fear of the unknown in this film. Besides, it's the original. Alien 3, like Alien, is dark, girty, only has one alien, and the fact that the humans can't really defend themselves from the creature. Aliens is a great action film, but when I watch an Alien film, I want horror. Honestly, don't understand why almost everyone loves this film over the others and hate Alien 3 so much. This movies made the aliens less mysterious and scary and into overgrown, mindless bugs. The aliens seem to be careless when in numbers. In the first and thrid films, one could take down many people with out being seen. In Aliens, they just throw themselves in the line of fire. Where did their stealth go? Don't get me wrong, I do love Aliens, but it isn't horror that I wanted. Alien made you scared of the dark. Aliens gets you pumped up for action. To me, Alien 3 is the better sequel because it has the same feel as the original.

Sorry, I didn't want to rant. I just wanted to express my thoughts.

Wait, wasn't there a fourth Alien film?...Nah, it must have been a bad dream.

:-X ... http://valaquen.blogspot.com/2010/08/alien-war.html#more
&
http://valaquen.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Insect%20Influence

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Valaquen Uber-Articles to the rescue!
;)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 21, 2010, 06:57:35 AM
;)
Linking it will save me from crying over my laptop as I furiously type a rebuttal  :D

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 21, 2010, 07:01:44 AM
;)
Linking it will save me from crying over my laptop as I furiously type a rebuttal  :D
I think you missed my point. My main arugement was over the Horror film vs. Action film. Nice job though. I agree with a lot that you said, but what I am concerned about is the type of movies the first three are. Aliens is a great movie, but it still an Action film more than it is a Horror film. Please don't criticize me over my opinon.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: DiabloGuapo on Aug 21, 2010, 12:00:40 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 21, 2010, 07:01:44 AM
;)
I think you missed my point. My main arugement was over the Horror film vs. Action film. Nice job though. I agree with a lot that you said, but what I am concerned about is the type of movies the first three are. Aliens is a great movie, but it still an Action film more than it is a Horror film. Please don't criticize me over my opinon.
I'm not criticising your opinion, just tackling the 'mindless Alien' thing that goes on. Your opinion is perfectly valid, I can understand preferring the one Alien-no weapon approach (Alien3 has a sequence with enough explosions to rival, if not outdo, the firepower of the Operations scene, and I think Aliens has plenty of suspense - you don't see an Alien for an hour an when you do it's in flashes, save the Queen) and I like Alien3 too. Another Aliens-esque movie would have been boring, and I don't think it could have rivaled Aliens, so I'm happy it took the low key approach it did.

Jonesy201

Jonesy201

Got to be Alien (the extended version) first, then pretty much the order they were released. Should have stopped at 3 though because res was garbage (especially the newborn).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed