What do you want to see in Romulus?

Started by littlesprout, Jan 07, 2023, 11:15:22 PM

Author
What do you want to see in Romulus? (Read 42,436 times)

Neila

Neila

maybe ripley didn't use a grenade because of the acid.
She then threw the grenade belt towards the queen, but it was different than if she fired it directly at her.
She was full of tension and no longer acted thoughtfully but instead let out her hatred of the aliens.
The rifle was empty at some point, it all had to happen that way because the script still called for the famous final fight.

BigDaddyJohn

And what a cool fight it was.

Neila

Neila

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 27, 2024, 12:41:48 PMAnd what a cool fight it was.
Definitely!
One of the best showdowns ever.
And prepared quite cleverly. The Powerloader is introduced as a tool used by the Marines at the beginning of the film and ends up saving Ripley's ass.
(At least for a while)

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Eal on Mar 27, 2024, 03:50:56 AMI want to see a callback to Cornbread.

I don't like the cornbread either.

BigDaddyJohn

I never tried it, sounds good on paper.

Eal

Eal

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 27, 2024, 04:53:21 PMI never tried it, sounds good on paper.

I highly recommend it. It's pretty good comfort food.

BigDaddyJohn

Is it supposed to be sweet or salty ?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 27, 2024, 07:17:49 PMIs it supposed to be sweet or salty ?

Yes.

NoStyleDutch

Quote from: Neila on Mar 27, 2024, 04:12:58 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 27, 2024, 12:41:48 PMAnd what a cool fight it was.
Definitely!
One of the best showdowns ever.
And prepared quite cleverly. The Powerloader is introduced as a tool used by the Marines at the beginning of the film and ends up saving Ripley's ass.
(At least for a while)

Usually in fiction what is cool is way better to do than what's realistic!  But also even in real life ppl don't do what "makes sense."

NoStyleDutch

And corn bread is delicious!

Slutty Badger

The Colonial Marines Operations Manual even has a recipe!

Thatguy2068

Quote from: NoStyleDutch on Mar 27, 2024, 07:24:20 PMAnd corn bread is delicious!
I love me some cornbread. Just make sure there's no corn chunks in it.

NoStyleDutch

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Mar 27, 2024, 07:26:30 PM
Quote from: NoStyleDutch on Mar 27, 2024, 07:24:20 PMAnd corn bread is delicious!
I love me some cornbread. Just make sure there's no corn chunks in it.

Normally I'd agree, but there a Mexican place where I live that has "sweet corn bread" with the chunks in it and it's phenomenal!

Local Trouble

Fresh homemade cornbread can be delicious.  The kind that you might get served in the USMC is probably terrible.

@Kimarhi Have you ever had military cornbread?

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 27, 2024, 10:21:39 PMFresh homemade cornbread can be delicious.  The kind that you might get served in the USMC is probably terrible.

@Kimarhi Have you ever had military cornbread?
You know what I'm gonna say something controversial about the cornbread.

I like the cornbread without the corn in it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed