Alien ripoffs and requels

Started by hawkangel, Aug 26, 2016, 09:30:22 AM

Author
Alien ripoffs and requels (Read 98,708 times)

BR1XER

BR1XER

I knew it was going to be this one.  :P

I'll be especially surprised if they can one-up anything ALIEN did in 1979.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Definitely looks influenced by - might be a bit too early to say its a rip off though.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Master on Sep 01, 2016, 03:13:45 PM
I`ll continue. Another one with lots of nudity (main antagonist is wandering naked all the time :P )

@Hicks
Could you make this an important topic?

@hawkangel
I suggest you Edit first post and make an actual list of movies we post here.

I have this on dvd, back when best buy had everything. Only parts when their in the ship at the beging and not that much. it was a strange movie, but Patrick Stewart is in it.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Anyone seen this classic?  ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Out of all the ones mentioned in this thread, I've only seen Leviathan and DeepStar Six. Can't remember being especially enthralled by either, although, "Say 'ah', motherf**ker!" is a gloriously naff one-liner. Of the two Leviathan was definitely better, I can't really remember anything about DeepStar Six except that Miguel Ferrer explodes.

I also saw a bit of Inseminoid years ago, but I thought it was kinda crap so I turned it off. If I'd realised it's Alien tendencies at the time I might've stuck with it.

I've been wanting to see Lifeforce for a while, mainly because of O'Boobies. I mean O'Bannon. O'Bannon.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 31, 2016, 07:30:40 AMI vaguely remember a film about space truckers from my youth that ended up fighting some sort of robots that had a kind of Alienish head.

So it was just called Space Truckers and even had Charles Dance in it. The trailer even used the Red Alert track that Resurrection's did.  :laugh:

Fun fact - that film's supposed to have the sentry gun props from Aliens in it somewhere.

SrSpinelli

SrSpinelli

SiL

SiL

I actually saw that one. They had motion trackers and everything.

SrSpinelli

SrSpinelli

Quote from: SiL on Nov 18, 2016, 12:56:29 PM
I actually saw that one. They had motion trackers and everything.
I found it when trying to find that picture of Grid again, I had looked up "Alien 2004" and found this.
Is it bad i find this design better than the Predalien design in Requim?

Local Trouble

Kimo

Kimo

CREEPOZOIDS

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: Kimo on Nov 21, 2016, 02:25:16 PM
CREEPOZOIDS

N E O M O R P H S

cyperon

cyperon

Parasite -Recently traded for an old VHS of this. I knew it would be right up my alley. It is a very early Charles Band production, and also stars a very young Demi Moore. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic landscape where a scientist is on the run from a corporation, as he is the creator of a parasitic weapon. One of those parasites happen to be growing in his stomach, and there is a a head-bursting sequence.

Bio hazard - I don't much about this one. Saw a pic a collector posted of his copy of this. It looks interesting for sure.

SrSpinelli

SrSpinelli

Quote from: g2vd on Nov 21, 2016, 02:28:12 PM
Quote from: Kimo on Nov 21, 2016, 02:25:16 PM
CREEPOZOIDS

N E O M O R P H S
"move over Aliens, here comes the CREEPOZOIDS"

hawkangel

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed