Best non-Predator pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 11, 2016, 11:05:18 AM

Author
Best non-Predator pictures (Read 90,179 times)

Corporal Hicks

Since we have one for Aliens, I was thinking was about time we had one for Predators. I'll start with this picture of Sonny Landham since it's his 75th birthday today!

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Corporal Hicks

Happy birthday!

HuDaFuK

Corporal Hicks

Happy birthday Bill Duke!

THE CITY HUNTER

Corporal Hicks

Master

Master

Corporal Hicks

It still surprises me Adam Baldwin was in Predator 2.  :laugh:

Master

Master

I'd still love him to be in Predator 3.

Corporal Hicks

I'd love to see him in Predator 4 or any other Predator film. At least he has some form of taste, having turned down AvP Requiem.  :P

Master

Master

I don't think it will happen though.  I have a bad feeling new Predator is just another stroll through the jungle, using all too well known tropes and twists.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 22, 2016, 09:03:32 AMI'd love to see him in Predator 4 or any other Predator film.

Garber's like the Morse of the Predator franchise, someone they really should've followed up on in some way but never did.

Quote from: Master on Mar 22, 2016, 09:06:38 AMI have a bad feeling new Predator is just another stroll through the jungle, using all too well known tropes and twists.

Considering Black's talked specifically about being "inventive", I'd be very surprised if you're right.

Master

Master

Abrams was also talking inventive and fresh take about new SW. Look how it turned out.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Black is someone I actually trust :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed