What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,664 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Thanks fellas.

Life just seems like it's getting more difficult by the day. Eventually it just seems like there's so much that's going wrong that you start to feel crushed. Like you can't put out fires quick enough and some you just can't put out at all.

Tell you one thing for certain, a person can deal with just about anything in life if they can go to bed knowing that they're all right and most importantly that the people they love are all right. Don't ever take that for granted. Because one day you will wake up and find out that yesterday was the last good day.

Don't matter who's in the White House, or that something's wrong with your car, you're broke, hungry, toilets busted, whatever. If everybody's all right, you've got the whole world. It is an unmatched and irreplaceable peace of mind. Soak up every ounce of it that you can in life. Don't let one moment of it slip away unnoticed.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Did i miss something on the news about Social Distancing being dropped?

Because it sure seemed that way in my local Tesco Express. No one but me was seemingly trying to stick to it and and one point i ended
up being boxed in, in an aisle by two women coming from opposite directions and an old guy who decide to slowly push his trolley past me meaning i couldnt move at all.

I should have started coughing i was that angry

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 13, 2020, 10:12:30 AM

Our country is full of idiots, Brewer. It's that simple. I've noticed the same every time I've been forced out the house. Really don't think we should be coming out of isolation.

Sorry to hear about your dad, Huggs. Hope he's okay!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 13, 2020, 02:05:05 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 13, 2020, 10:12:30 AM

Our country is full of idiots, Brewer. It's that simple. I've noticed the same every time I've been forced out the house. Really don't think we should be coming out of isolation.

Sorry to hear about your dad, Huggs. Hope he's okay!

Yeah i feel the restrictions are being lifted too quick as well

Huggs

Huggs

My dad hasn't really responded well to the medicine they gave him. It doesn't seem to have made any difference. I just took my mother grocery shopping to get everybody what they needed, and she started to break down in the store.

There's some things we don't know, and there's a lot we do know. It's getting harder everyday. I finally couldn't take it anymore yesterday and just crawled in an old barn and just lost my s***. It's getting difficult to organize my thoughts. I'm having terrible nightmares, I can't hardly sleep. I feel more broken and alone everyday.

This is the worst day of my life.

Kradan

Kradan

Do you believe in praying ? I'd pray in such situation. At least it won't harm

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I'm sorry you're having to go through this Huggs.

Sometimes youve just got to rail against things then see what you can do next. We are pulling with you

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Woken up at 5am by a 5.1 earthquake from the local volcano, which some of you may remember killed 21 people last december (feels a lot longer though).

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 15, 2020, 10:41:43 PM
Woken up at 5am by a 5.1 earthquake from the local volcano, which some of you may remember killed 21 people last december (feels a lot longer though).

And now a 7.4 which lasted more than a minute, this time at 1am.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Shit. Do they think it's waking up?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It's never been asleep, it has minor eruptions constantly which has lead to controversy around the deaths and the tourists not being told it does that.

Although this big quake was actually out by the Kermadec islands, so less stressing about volcanoes and more stressing about tsunamis - although we are ofc fine or I wouldn't be posting here, I'd be fleeing to high ground.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 13, 2020, 02:16:55 AM
Thanks fellas.

Life just seems like it's getting more difficult by the day. Eventually it just seems like there's so much that's going wrong that you start to feel crushed. Like you can't put out fires quick enough and some you just can't put out at all.

Tell you one thing for certain, a person can deal with just about anything in life if they can go to bed knowing that they're all right and most importantly that the people they love are all right. Don't ever take that for granted. Because one day you will wake up and find out that yesterday was the last good day.

Don't matter who's in the White House, or that something's wrong with your car, you're broke, hungry, toilets busted, whatever. If everybody's all right, you've got the whole world. It is an unmatched and irreplaceable peace of mind. Soak up every ounce of it that you can in life. Don't let one moment of it slip away unnoticed.

Truer words were never spoken.

I'm so sorry man, sending positive waves!  :'(

Huggs

Huggs

Thank you.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Woke up in such a foul mood today.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

#SpeakingOut

The whole situation in Wrestling just seems to be getting worse and worse, with all the names Coming out on who did what to whom. And there are well known names on both sides.

and just think it all started out as a British Wrestling issue to begin with  >:( >:( :'( :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed