What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,593 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Feeling awful.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 21, 2019, 04:36:12 PM
http://66.media.tumblr.com/32121638914bf2edfa45ae0c75772dcb/tumblr_nrcm5nP9c31u3ey7co1_500.jpg

That gives me an idea. Send him a perfumed love letter and sign it with a nice masculin name like Chuck.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 21, 2019, 10:07:47 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 21, 2019, 07:57:11 AM
Honestly, it's my favourite curse. But if you're not a Brit or Aussie, it's not looked upon too nicely.  :laugh:

I think you're forgetting one.

Although as SM says, probably not wise to throw it around at the office or in line at the bank. If you work a manual job or are at the pub, it's generally fair game.

Oh, is that a thing for you guys too? To be fair, I can't say I'd throw it out in every day conversation.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 22, 2019, 07:37:00 AM
Honestly, it's my favourite curse. But if you're not a Brit or Aussie, it's not looked upon too nicely.  :laugh:

Although as SM says, probably not wise to throw it around at the office or in line at the bank. If you work a manual job or are at the pub, it's generally fair game.

Oh, is that a thing for you guys too? To be fair, I can't say I'd throw it out in every day conversation.

Its a word i only use, when im really angry
Quote from: Huggs on Oct 21, 2019, 03:37:44 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 21, 2019, 03:10:12 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 21, 2019, 12:49:39 PM
My best friend's boyfriend is really p*****g me off

Hmm....

pealing?

patting?

Packing.

Send us a card from Finland.

Spoiler
For real though, you are the Whiskeybrewer. Establish dominance.
[close]

I'd only have to flick him and he'd crumple lol. That or i just look at him. Last time i did he ran because he thought i'd murder him

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 21, 2019, 04:36:12 PM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Oct 21, 2019, 03:57:25 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 21, 2019, 12:49:39 PM
My best friend's boyfriend is really p*****g me off

Just psych him so his mind is set on something else.
Send him a letter made with letters cut from magazines, spelling out "I know what you did."
Or let someone from another country send it.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/32121638914bf2edfa45ae0c75772dcb/tumblr_nrcm5nP9c31u3ey7co1_500.jpg

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 22, 2019, 12:22:16 PM

I'd only have to flick him and he'd crumple lol. That or i just look at him. Last time i did he ran because he thought i'd murder him

Seduce him.

He'll never see it coming.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Yeah, we say it constantly here. Frequently as an affectionate rather than an insult:

"Hey dude here's the last beer"
"Oh, you goodc**t"

SM

SM

I usually reserve it to bravely shout at other motorists as a critique of their driving when they can't hear me.

And the kids aren't in the car.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: SM on Oct 22, 2019, 10:36:43 PM
I usually reserve it to bravely shout at other motorists as a critique of their driving when they can't hear me.

And the kids aren't in the car.

Have you ever quickly gazed back at the road while saying it, only to look back and realize the old lady in the Toyota changed lanes and you just insulted some Hells Angels?

Because weird sh*t happens.

Spoiler

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 22, 2019, 08:25:24 PM

Yeah, we say it constantly here. Frequently as an affectionate rather than an insult:

"Hey dude here's the last beer"
"Oh, you goodc**t"
Or as its said in Shaun of the Dead

"Would any of you C**ts, like a drink?"

Huggs

Huggs

The last few hours have been weird and...unfortunate.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

???

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 24, 2019, 09:17:55 PM
The last few hours have been weird and...unfortunate.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 24, 2019, 09:39:14 PM
???

This is usually referring to events in Huggsy's underpants.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'd usually assume it's either a fugitive or a snake.

Huggs

Huggs

That dog that was hit and left to die, the one we all thought that good Samaritan hauled off, it showed up. It must've crawled into the woods and that's where it's been since Sunday. It was crawling along the ground on its front legs. Its condition was...horrific. The lower portion of the spine was clearly separated. Both back legs and the pelvis were pulverized and dragging behind her in unnatural shapes. There were deep wounds everywhere, missing and torn flesh. I could see sections of the leg bones through the skin. The flies were crawling in and out of wounds. And a lot of other nasty stuff I don't wanna talk about.

Several days of no food or water, plus all the damage. I don't know how the thing was still alive. I'm serious. I can't make sense of it.

Several of us were there trying to do what we could. It was crying out a lot. When we picked her up to load her in the truck, she had days worth of urine come flying out everywhere because she was paralyzed and had no control of her bladder anymore. We had to hold her there and just let it all drain out. It took almost 2 minutes. She was covered in feces from when she'd been hit (I assume). She freaked out in the truck. We couldn't keep her still in the bed either and it was too risky to have somebody back there with her on the road. If we'd get in a wreck, the person back there with her could be killed.

So we took her up into the yard. I gave her as much food and water as she wanted, because she was obviously going to have to be put down anyway. She was in a ton of pain. Me and somebody else went to get her owner. The wife finally came down and looked at the dog, said she had to go get her kids from school and asked if I could take care of her for an hour. Then she just hopped in the car and left. I was a bit p*ssed, to say the least. I don't know this woman, and she doesn't know me. She has like 30 family members in the area. Let one of them get the kids and handle your own business here for God's sake. She said she'd be 45 minutes. She was gone 2 hours. I sat there with that dog for 2 hours waiting on somebody to show up. Her husband never did. She said he might come by and handle it, which was French for "shoot it". And so I was going to have to tell him I didn't want that done here.

Finally she came back, with her children. Which I thought was kind of sick, letting them see this. The dog looked worse. I picked it up, laid it on a blanket and carried it to her car. They drove off towards the vet.

And so, that was that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed