What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,905 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The rain returned over the weekend! It was glorious.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 29, 2019, 07:55:16 AM
The rain returned over the weekend! It was glorious.

But you sound happy.  ???

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I am. Was more just continuing the weather discussion.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Stop shining sun on his rain parade Huggsy!

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 29, 2019, 02:58:42 PM
Stop shining sun on his rain parade Huggsy!

I can stand sunshine, and would never wield it against another.

The Old One

The Old One

Grievous misinterpretation.

TheSailingRabbit

If the cat's health doesn't improve, she's going to be put down. Mom's decision, not mine.

I'm not ready. She's still young. I can't stand seeing her suffer either, but I don't want to give up.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

So sorry this is happening. Pets are part of our family. The original BF. Hope she improves. And if its not meant to be..what you do is out of love. I believe they know this.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jul 30, 2019, 04:33:41 PM
If the cat's health doesn't improve, she's going to be put down. Mom's decision, not mine.

I'm not ready. She's still young. I can't stand seeing her suffer either, but I don't want to give up.

I'm very sorry. I hope she gets better, and if I could take the pain for her and you both, I would.

Nobody ever wants to give up. But at the end of the day, the absolute most important thing is to do what's right for them and not what's right for us. I thought I was going to stroke out and die when I lost my little one. But you just remember that what little time they had was as good as it could've been, and that things actually will get better each day.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

You said she's still young. What kind of health problems is she going through?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 30, 2019, 05:27:03 PM

You said she's still young. What kind of health problems is she going through?

She constantly has a sinus infection. She came from a hoarding situation and we've suspected she's inbred, which might be the cause but we don't know. She's been on a steroid for a long time, and antibiotics, and nasal drops. It helps for a few months and then she goes back to sneezing and leaving bloody snot everywhere.

Cats aren't supposed to be on steroids all the time. Sweetie isn't diabetic, but that's the last thing we want happening, which I understand.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Gotcha. Sorry to hear that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear Rabbit. Hopefully things improve.

The Old One

The Old One

My Grandmother passed away,
nearly exactly four years after Grandad.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Jul 30, 2019, 07:34:02 PM
My Grandmother passed away,
nearly exactly four years after Grandad.

My condolences.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed