What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,894 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: MoonerSK on Aug 25, 2016, 07:55:56 AM
Isn't that the best part of holidays?
that I can do absolutely nothing and not feel bad about myself ;D. It's way worse to procrastinate during semester :D

It's not like I did much last semester either.  :P

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^LOL

My mom's van (and her only vehicle) is completely shot. The back cylinders are toast and there is nothing the mechanics can do. Poor mums.  :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really don't know why I love spicy food so much considering the pain it puts me through.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 30, 2016, 08:02:22 AM
I really don't know why I love spicy food so much considering the pain it puts me through.
It's probably the experience, I only have spicy food if I have a big jug of water

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

It's good for ya boy, eat it.

A few things made me unhappy today, but f**k those things. They'll either help you grow or kill you.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Aug 30, 2016, 12:58:57 PM
It's probably the experience, I only have spicy food if I have a big jug of water

I was thinking more the pain the morning after.  :laugh:

Quote from: RagingDragon on Aug 31, 2016, 01:59:11 AM
A few things made me unhappy today, but f**k those things. They'll either help you grow or kill you.

Too right. We are the products of the good and bad.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 31, 2016, 09:01:13 AM

We are lucky to be alive.  Everything else is a bonus. 

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 31, 2016, 09:01:13 AM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Aug 30, 2016, 12:58:57 PM

I was thinking more the pain the morning after.  :laugh:

Quote from: RagingDragon on Aug 31, 2016, 01:59:11 AM

o

THE CITY HUNTER

Recently bought a phone with s6 earphones.the earphones broke.!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

If you only just got it recently it should be under warranty.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 03, 2016, 08:42:38 AM
If you only just got it recently it should be under warranty.
I bought off my friend!ah good price anyway S4 with a cover and S6 headphones for 70 (the T mobile sim never worked) next time I have to be more careful,bought a new headphones anyway.

Randomizer

Randomizer

You know those times when you're out in town and want to head over to your favorite store to see what's new, only to realize how damn poor you are?

That's what happened.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Randomizer on Sep 05, 2016, 06:22:11 AM
You know those times when you're out in town and want to head over to your favorite store to see what's new, only to realize how damn poor you are?

That's what happened.
always happens to me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Went out for Shevvie's (my friend who I sometimes rope into the podcasts) birthday on Saturday. Was shaving to tidy up, took a little too much off my chin and it looked ridiculous so I took the whole thing off. First time in years I have had no fuzz on my chin. Look weird.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:) Reminds me of the one time I grew a genuine beard, then later shaved it out of concern that passport control wouldn't let me back into the country because I looked so unlike my passport photo :laugh: Looked so odd after becoming so used to seeing hair there.

Never got used to getting food stuck in it though. Bleugh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed