What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,931 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I nearly died then.

THE CITY HUNTER

xeno_alpha_07

THE CITY HUNTER

I had a nice dinner with my family then for deserts they gave this Lebanese sweets it had nuts! so later on i am dying next thing you know i vomit in a side street my stomach still hurts.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Thinking about the horribly hot temps along with nasty humidity this week (will be far worse inside the mail vehicle when delivering). I really need to get that supervisor position at the PDC! ;)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 25, 2015, 09:25:52 PM
I had a nice dinner with my family then for deserts they gave this Lebanese sweets it had nuts! so later on i am dying next thing you know i vomit in a side street my stomach still hurts.

"Lebanese sweets"

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 27, 2015, 02:06:54 AM
Thinking about the horribly hot temps along with nasty humidity this week (will be far worse inside the mail vehicle when delivering). I really need to get that supervisor position at the PDC! ;)
I also despise the summer, but you're doing the lord's work sir. The mailpersons on my street can really haul some ass in between stops. I imagine it's to attempt to generate a breeze in the 70 feet they have before they have to hit the brakes. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Think my TV bombed out on me last night. Looks like I've got screen burn.  Complete discolouration. :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

OMFG. People who leave tickets but no f**king details as to the issue or the person.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 27, 2015, 03:58:30 AM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 25, 2015, 09:25:52 PM

"Lebanese sweets"

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 27, 2015, 02:06:54 AM
I also despise the summer, but you're doing the lord's work sir. The mailpersons on my street can really haul some ass in between stops. I imagine it's to attempt to generate a breeze in the 70 feet they have before they have to hit the brakes. :laugh:
LOL :D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 27, 2015, 01:44:14 PM
OMFG. People who leave tickets but no f**king details as to the issue or the person.

People, man. Gross.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I know, right?! It's like they don't want actual help.

The Runner

The Runner

When I went pee it split into two different streams and got all over the place :(

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 28, 2015, 02:18:26 AM
When I went pee it split into two different streams and got all over the place :(

Just

Runner I've found the best way to deal with this is striking the head of your penis 9 to 12 times with a ball-peen hammer.

If that doesn't do the trick, you need to switch to a cross-peen hammer because, well, you're peen cross.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 28, 2015, 02:18:26 AM

...Dude... xD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed