What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,898 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's not enough time in the day :'(

PredBabe

PredBabe

No, there's really not enough time!  :'(

I write this as I'm up at 6:00 AM to get in the habit of getting up earlier to get certain things accomplished.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Can't sleep.  Recently moved in with someone who screwed me over and left me penny less and homeless.  Moved back in with my brother only to be told he regrets letting me move back in because he wants his own space and he only let me move back in because I had no where to go so he's not happy.  He's made feel feel like a right c**t, etc.  I'm at a loss as what to do.  The housing association for the last 3 years have failed to find me a home and renting privately is practically impossible for someone in my position.  I don't know what to do.  I know this isn't something I should be sharing on here but at this hour I've no one to talk to.  I'm so depressed it's unreal.  Guess I won't be a round for a while.

Take care everyone  :'(

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I am really sorry to hear this Alpha, I hope things get better for you soon.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sorry to hear that Alpha. I can't imagine how difficult a situation it must be. :(

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 06, 2023, 12:50:36 AMI am really sorry to hear this Alpha, I hope things get better for you soon.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 06, 2023, 08:14:56 AMI'm sorry to hear that Alpha. I can't imagine how difficult a situation it must be. :(

Thank you.

One of my other brother's has put me up for the time being so at the moment I'm ok.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Apr 12, 2023, 04:33:05 PMOne of my other brother's has put me up for the time being so at the moment I'm ok.

Glad to hear that mate! Hopefully a more positive feeling to being with him.

I try not to vent too much these days, but I'm just so tired of being disappointed by people. It's really wearing me down. I don't tend to like relying on other folk, but too many people are letting me down in all areas of my life at the moment, and one I went out on a limb for recently dropped out of a job interview I set up and it's just bummed me out.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 13, 2023, 07:15:46 AMI try not to vent too much these days, but I'm just so tired of being disappointed by people. It's really wearing me down. I don't tend to like relying on other folk, but too many people are letting me down in all areas of my life at the moment, and one I went out on a limb for recently dropped out of a job interview I set up and it's just bummed me out.
*sweats in missed animation deadlines *

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

:laugh: Adam's been your customer more lately!

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 14, 2023, 07:36:41 AM:laugh: Adam's been your customer more lately!
And now I know why!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

haha! It wasn't aimed at you, I swear. Were you that bad?! lol

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

@Corporal Hicks It's Monday morning.  How do you feel?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Broken toe. Absolute shaved-ape subhumans all around - and how they abuse/neglect/abandon pet animals. And how they abuse each other and everyone else around. Economic struggles. Being taxed up to 80% on certain transactions.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 16, 2023, 11:54:12 PM@Corporal Hicks It's Monday morning.  How do you feel?

Surprisingly upbeat. But it's early.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Mate had his phone stolen at the gig we were at Saturday, and then when I walked to the station to get the train home afterwards the station was just randomly shut with no warning.

Ended up having to phone the missus and drag her out of bed to come pick me up from outer London... and then my phone died in the middle of the call so I didn't know if she was actually on her way :laugh:

Fortunately she was... with her mum in tow. Good thing I was absolutely munted on whisky :-\

Gig was good though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed