FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 148,742 times)

AndroidDavid

Maybe that pic, the human explorers activated the map....

josh_axey

josh_axey

Speculate away you crazy chickens! 8)
Capped and cropped from 1080p trailer...

Never say no to Panda!

This guy looks weird.

Fallout Style

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Ridley Scott didn't direct Predators, FYI ;)

Genetic mutating guys suit seems to be shredding.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Naaah really?  ;D

Jeah, this guy looks like some mutated motherf*cker.
Or this is the regular haircut you get after bathing your head/helmet in "acid".

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Anyone seeing some sort of spinal chord or even tail in that thing? Could it even be the embryo facehugger. The Jockeys are removing them from there eggs before they are fully developed or something.

Never say no to Panda!

Everything is possible...and the crew will be transformed to eggs as some kind of womb. Both put together = Bingo  :laugh:

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Some Mothers Do Have Em! on Dec 20, 2011, 05:49:02 AMAnyone seeing some sort of spinal chord or even tail in that thing? Could it even be the embryo facehugger. The Jockeys are removing them from there eggs before they are fully developed or something.

For me it evokes a translucent worm, with four mandibles around it's maw. A proto-hugger perhaps.

-Chris

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Jeah, i guess it is something new...looks too much different.
It's a mean squid.

Toy

Toy

Haha at first glance I thought that weird looking guy got burnt by a flamethrower. His head looks pretty messed up... very cool, there's so much awesomeness in this thread.

ThisBethesdaSea

What does graulisch mean anyway?

Toy

Toy

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 20, 2011, 05:55:11 AM
What does graulisch mean anyway?

Something like gruesome or gory or something similar to that if I recall correctly

Never say no to Panda!

Jeah, gruesome/horrible fits best.

Biomechanoid20

I love how Prometheus has the feel of retro sci-fi films but on a much grander scale!

Comparing some shots of the 1960 sci-fi film "First Spaceship on Venus" and Prometheus just for shits-n-giggles now. Btw, here is a portion of the plot summary for this retro film:

The film begins in 1985, when engineers involved in an industrial project to irrigate the Gobi Desert accidentally unearth a mysterious and apparently artificial "spool." When found to be made of a material unknown on Earth, the spool is circumstantially linked to the Tunguska explosion of 1908. The "spool" is seized on as evidence that the explosion, originally blamed on a meteor, was actually caused by a spaceship. Professor Harringway deduces the alien craft must have come from Venus.

dembones

dembones

Quote from: AndroidDavid on Dec 20, 2011, 05:27:10 AM
Hes an emotional android  :) I hope he's a good guy more along the lines of Bishop than Ash. But with Ridley... you never know...

I've always wondered if Parker's surprise was solely that  Ash was an android or that Ash was so convincingly human. Will there even be time for a subplot that frames droid-human relations almost 40 years in the future?  :-\ A single prequel film just doesn't seem enough to contain the possible greatness.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed