FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 148,724 times)

SpaceMarines

I'm so giddy. I want this movie now, damnit!

Tough little S.O.B.

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: Zeta Reticuli on Dec 19, 2011, 06:26:44 PM
did i just watch a trailer for a trailer?

This guys are definitelly playing with us....

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 20, 2011, 01:34:36 AM
Quote from: ikarop on Dec 19, 2011, 11:18:54 PM
Looks like the trailer will be attached to the Girl with the Dragon tattoo too:
http://p.twimg.com/AhEDvksCIAEdRpD.jpg
No idea how to read these labels, but the "1:09 RT" - means 1 minute 9 seconds Run Time? That would be my guess, but... I hope it means "Redband Trailer" 8)

-Chris

They don't show redband trailers outside the Internet.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 20, 2011, 02:19:18 AM
I'm so giddy. I want this movie now, damnit!

Spacemarines, quick question, is your Avatar and Sig picture from Michael Caine in "Get Carter" or the "Italian Job".  I am guessing it is Get Carter??

SpaceMarines

Yep, Get Carter. Classic Caine, before he was in shitty movies before being in good movies again.

Tough little S.O.B.

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: deuterium on Dec 19, 2011, 06:47:09 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 19, 2011, 06:46:04 PM
Quicktime is messing about. Screen caps, anyone?

I was having problems with IE.  Try opening link in Firefox, if you have that installed.

Who the hell uses IE anymore???

Kol

Kol

Quote from: Bad Replicant on Dec 19, 2011, 08:19:15 PM
Quote from: dembones on Dec 19, 2011, 08:08:26 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Dec 19, 2011, 07:43:59 PM
David pulling ... what from the goo?
I'd describe it as a semi-translucent chestburster with a totally different mouth structure. Like a round orifice that opens like a sphincter and has a second extending appendage (like the alien tongue) only it has a singer at the end. 

I'm also seeing a burster more than the  face hugger others are. It's an interesting contrast the well defined, little beaked creature shown in Kane's xray.  A  (maturing?)  jellyfish-esque bruster basically  hidden in the goo would certainly seem to cause less  concern than  eggs or huggers would.

I don't know what David is pulling out of there, but I'm not seeing a creature. Looked more like some kind of strange piece of technology to me.

that would be awesome if it would e piece of bio-engineering, instead of a creature.
but it could be maybe an pre-organism:

somekind of being, living in the sea or a lake, which eats the bacteria and micro-beings to evolve itself in a long period of time. than it take 500 million years later a walk on the ground. see; a link to evolution.

but i prefer more much your thought, that this thing is some biomech. maybe it could be a mini-processor for future terraform experiments.

Tough little S.O.B.

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: deuterium on Dec 19, 2011, 06:55:38 PM
Quote from: deuterium on Dec 19, 2011, 06:44:18 PM
Interesting.  If you pause it (use the 720p resolution) at 00:17 and 00:18 mark, you can clearly see that the "green goo" has some kind of structure/organism inside it.  And at least part of it looks something similar to the tail of the facehugger creature we all know and love.

Does anyone else see this as well?  My eyes aren't playing tricks on me, are they?

I think this movie is muuuuch more Alien than what they want us to believe.....

And riddley itself is saying it. We will have Xenos, but "enormous"

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 20, 2011, 02:24:40 AM
Yep, Get Carter. Classic Caine, before he was in shitty movies before being in good movies again.

Jaws 4: The Revenge was amazing in it's own right and Caine did a great job playing Hoagie.  I think his performance is up there with Get Carter (at least).  It's the Alien3 of the Jaws franchise, a lot of great ideas yet it still goes unloved by so many.  Of course, none of that has anything to do with Caine's superior performance.

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: Ash 937 on Dec 20, 2011, 02:39:21 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 20, 2011, 02:24:40 AM

Jaws 4: The Revenge was amazing in it's own right and Caine did a great job playing Hoagie.  I think his performance is up there with Get Carter (at least).  It's the Alien3 of the Jaws franchise, a lot of great ideas yet it still goes unloved by so many.  Of course, none of that has anything to do with Caine's superior performance.

Or the thread. :P

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Gash on Dec 20, 2011, 12:57:05 AM
Where has the mutation idea stemmed from? Anything official?

An allegedly fake synopsis which was posted at IMDB and other places, a long while ago.

Personally speaking, it's got to the stage where I'm hoping no mutation happens, whatsoever, because of how it's now getting mentioned every five minutes.

Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 20, 2011, 02:22:57 AM
"You know Ridley, nowadays all those environments can be done on a computer..."
http://nerdapproved.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/george-lucas.jpg?cb5e28

:D

Quote from: Ash 937 on Dec 20, 2011, 02:39:21 AM
Jaws 4: The Revenge was amazing in it's own right

It was certainly something... ;)

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 20, 2011, 02:48:47 AM
Quote from: Gash on Dec 20, 2011, 12:57:05 AM
Where has the mutation idea stemmed from? Anything official?

An allegedly fake synopsis which was posted at IMDB and other places, a long while ago.

Personally speaking, it's got to the stage where I'm hoping no mutation happens, whatsoever, because of how it's now getting mentioned every five minutes.

The mutation comes originaly from the PARADISE synopsis not the one from IMDB (wich has been borrowing from KFS and PARADISE).

It'is not called Ampule room for nothing.
"An ampoule (also ampul or ampulla) is a small sealed vial which is used to contain and preserve a sample, usually a solid or liquid. Ampoules are commonly made of glass, although plastic ampoules do exist."
This is what we are seeing, strangely shaped glass vial protected inthe urn.

T Dog

T Dog

"Things that appear to be small will turn out to be enormous"

Translation:

"The microscopic Alien Dna which you will not recognise as being alien will eventually create big Motherf**king ALIENS"

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

"What we find in it, dangerous elements that in a heartbeat are capable of eviscerating all of them." ~Ridley

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/eviscerating

F**k, this sounds like rape on a whole new level.  :o

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

The best part was the butt shot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed