Marvel's First Alien Series Announced!

Started by Kailem, Dec 07, 2020, 07:22:32 PM

Author
Marvel's First Alien Series Announced! (Read 287,735 times)

judge death

judge death

Quote from: SiL on Sep 05, 2021, 08:39:25 AM
I don't think we ever learn how the multi babies were formed. Church only got one embryo from his lame facehugger. The others were impregnated off-page, weren't they?
Correct, it wasnt done by facehuggers, and the offsprings wasnt chestbursters either nor did they burst out like they normaly should but some jelly fish looking design which died in a few minutes after coming into life.

There is also a second issue: A facehugger takes between 8-12 hours time to implant its embryo before letting off, so by the time another facehugger in theory could attach to the same host, the host will anyways be bursted within 1-3 hours time and there isnt time for a second facehugger to do its deed, rendering it pointless.

For the game exctinction: Facehuggers couldnt impregnate same host several times, just once, the upgrade you could get allowed it a random chance of one facehugger producing twins in same host. ;)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Nukiemorph on Sep 05, 2021, 06:08:25 AM
This didn't even register with me. I thought they were all just crawling along his body racing towards his face.

Same.

Leggs.obj

I don't think we ever learn how the multi babies were formed. Church only got one embryo from his lame facehugger. The others were impregnated off-page, weren't they?

I always thought the aliens raped the woman who birthed them. They are clearly shown to know enough about human reproduction.

Don't forget those little basterds had umbilicals.

judge death

judge death

Quote from: Leggs.stl on Sep 05, 2021, 07:19:06 PM

I always thought the aliens raped the woman who birthed them. They are clearly shown to know enough about human reproduction.

Don't forget those little basterds had umbilicals.
That is what one of my best alien geek fan friend think happened, that one drone/warrior whatever mated with her.

SiL

SiL

It's heavily implied.

Nukiemorph

I'm somehow more okay with the idea of facehuggers impregnating multiple orifices than a drone raping someone.

Either way, I'm mentally brushing those huggers off as just crawling toward his face.

BlueMarsalis79

I'm not, one's actually got precedent, in implied imagery from the original film anyway- the other does not.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Quote from: Nukiemorph on Sep 06, 2021, 02:08:09 AM
I'm somehow more okay with the idea of facehuggers impregnating multiple orifices than a drone raping someone.

Either way, I'm mentally brushing those huggers off as just crawling toward his face.

Same. Getting facehugged in the arse should be technically plausible.
and a Drone raping someone is a bit juvinile and silly.

HuDaFuK

I'm mostly laughing at that tweet, but fair play - the idea of a Facehugger going in through my urethra has upset me greatly.

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah Alien 1979 really very juvenile and silly...

bobby brown

Love that film.

Voodoo Magic

I wonder what insight Lambert could offer.

Corporal Hicks

Can't say I'm a fan of that one, Phillip. I just took it as the facehugger crawling over him, not that it was a 2 on 1 scenario or that he was going up his ass ,but his reasoning was incorrect anyway so... *shrugs and looks around helplessly*

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

If Facehuggers had to share, just a thought but you could revive the Carrier concept and combine it with egg morphing. Essentially turning a bursted body into a mobile Egg. We wouldn't see this often due to either mutations or maybe previous Hives just didn't have the need. But that'd be a way to ferry a bunch of facehuggers to a location and you could setup scares with that. Like a decoy that unfolds a bunch of huggers like a hellish flasher.

I'm just saying that it already works for a rape metaphor and you could do something weird without sending a facehugger up somebodies ass.

___

Edit: Wait, wasn't facehuggers using a different entrance a thread on here at some point? It'd be weird if the writer saw that and got inspiration.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Unless you are going with the new movie's continuity, I can't imagine the facehugger evolved specifically specialized in Earthly esophagus only.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed