Alien Saga: The Poster Collection (July 30th)

Started by Cvalda, May 29, 2013, 09:56:25 PM

Author
Alien Saga: The Poster Collection (July 30th) (Read 2,688 times)

Cvalda

The slavering xenomorph from the Alien movies has been stalking the big screen for more than thirty years now, leaving a trail of haunting imagery in its wake. This indispensable poster collection brings together not only striking stills from films such as Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, and Alien Resurrection, but the iconic poster art that gave us unforgettable taglines such as "In space no one can hear you scream." Relive all the fear and excitement of one of the most popular movie sagas of all time with Alien Saga: The Poster Collection.

Product Details
ISBN-13: 9781608872282
Publisher: Insight Editions LLC
Publication date: 7/30/2013
Pages: 40

Could be a good buy once it inevitably shows up in the discount section :P

Vickers

12 x 16 inches. That's decent.

And the price isn't too bad.

predxeno

This thing gets released on my birthday!!!

Darwinsgirl

Thanks for posting this.

I'll buy it either from Amazon or my distributor.  The print runs on printed books are declining so in case it doesn't become a remainder I'll get it right away.  I hope they include the video posters ;D 

Though I am bit concerned how it will arrive. I'm most unhappy with Amazon's shipping. I recently purchased a $45 book from them..that's the actual cost. And it was shipped with the same care as a penny book! It arrived with a corner jammed! >:(

predxeno

Hmm... Amazon is usually really good with its shipping, it's Best Buy people have to watch out for.

Nightmare Asylum

Very interesting. My have to look into getting this.

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 30, 2013, 01:36:24 PM
Ditto. I bought the Panel to Panel AvP book as well, which I assume this is very similar.

Rambo

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Jun 01, 2013, 11:23:53 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 30, 2013, 01:36:24 PM
Ditto. I bought the Panel to Panel AvP book as well, which I assume this is very similar.
Actually this will be quite different (and not just because there's no Predators or crossovers). Panel to Panel was purely DH comic art, and this will be movie stills/poster art. Still sounds like a great product (just like Panel to Panel) and I'm excited to see how it turns out!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed