Worst IED Throws?

Started by ClockworkHorror, Nov 08, 2014, 02:56:01 PM

Author
Worst IED Throws? (Read 1,094 times)

ClockworkHorror

ClockworkHorror

Like the title asks, what were your worst throws?

Mine:
I was doing my One Shot playthrough last night (On Easy, but still ridiculously tense and awesome), and I'm back in comms way later in the game. I want the Alien on the other side of the damn room and I equip a noise maker. I pull back a little bit from the wall I'm hiding behind and throw. This deposits the noise maker on the top of the wall directly in front of me.
I'm sure the colour drained from my face, and I might have gurgled something incredulous. What saved me was the survivor hiding a few feet away. He saw the Alien as it came to investigate and popped up to be all action hero star, which allowed me to slink away from the noisemaker and hide under a desk to collect my composure.

darth_nox2

darth_nox2

Quote from: ClockworkHorror on Nov 08, 2014, 02:56:01 PM
Like the title asks, what were your worst throws?

Mine:
I was doing my One Shot playthrough last night (On Easy, but still ridiculously tense and awesome), and I'm back in comms way later in the game. I want the Alien on the other side of the damn room and I equip a noise maker. I pull back a little bit from the wall I'm hiding behind and throw. This deposits the noise maker on the top of the wall directly in front of me.
I'm sure the colour drained from my face, and I might have gurgled something incredulous. What saved me was the survivor hiding a few feet away. He saw the Alien as it came to investigate and popped up to be all action hero star, which allowed me to slink away from the noisemaker and hide under a desk to collect my composure.
thats awesome mine was in the hospital on hard and the alien was coming down the hall way and it saw me and hissed i pulled out the noise maker i threw it just a few feet away and was like oh crap and got freaked out cause i didn't know what the alien was gonna do so it walked the different direction and i was like thank god!

Quarax

Quarax

I threw a flare near the Alien to distract him, but his tail whipped it right in front of me.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Lobbed a molotov at the Alien's face, hit a chair that, in my panic, I didn't even see directly in front of me, blew myself up.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Tried to throw a noise maker at a group of humans. It's bounced off the ceiling, back down the stairs towards me. xD But the nearest vent was near the humans so it came down and got them whilst I went to hide. xD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed