AVP-R for next gen?

Started by Mr. Weyland, Dec 03, 2007, 03:55:42 AM

Author
AVP-R for next gen? (Read 4,517 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I have been reading a lot of posts lately about there being an AVP-R game for next gen consoles, i.e. xbox 360 and PS3, I don't know if these rumours are true but any info will be good.   

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

In the Q&A video, they said that they heard about a next generation AVP game being made for PC and X-box. Don't think it has anything to do with AVP-R. Colin even said it sounds awesome.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

I wouldn't want another AVP-R game. I mean who wants to keep going over the same storyline? Better to have an original entry in the AVP series, that way it doesn't have any constraints (besides the usual game industry things such as time and money).

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I don't really care if it's about the AVP-R story line or not.  I'm just happy there is a possibility of there been a AVP for xbox 360. :)

agentdc7

agentdc7

General speculation:
Direct movie to videogames almost always do poorly.  Unfortunately the vice versa is just as true.

Hasn't been a very good Alien or Predator game lately.  IMHO.

marky

marky

I would love a Wii game based upon AVP-R, but then the Alien and the Predalien (Chet) should be playable  :)

Horhey

Horhey

Nah, I think it's gonna be AVP 3 cause AVP-R wouldnt work as an XBOX 360 Live game.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: marky on Jan 17, 2008, 06:22:10 PM
I would love a Wii game based upon AVP-R, but then the Alien and the Predalien (Chet) should be playable  :)

I love the Wii and all, but I think any game AvP related would be best suited for PC and 360.. and I suppose the PS3.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Cellien on Jan 17, 2008, 06:50:01 PM
and I suppose the PS3.

lol dont strain yourself to entertain the thought  :D

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: severen76 on Jan 17, 2008, 06:53:37 PM
and I suppose the PS3.

I had to force myself to be fair.  l :P I'm not a Sony fan, but I think the console is beginning to gain a little ground.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Cellien on Jan 17, 2008, 07:05:20 PM
and I suppose the PS3.

I had to force myself to be fair.  l :P I'm not a Sony fan, but I think the console is beginning to gain a little ground.

well it has started to get some exclusive games that arent resistance or motorstorm  :P

Horhey

Horhey

PS3 is clearly a failure. There's nothing unique about it to make people want to pay the $400.00. It used to have Ninja Gaiden exclusively but XBOX 360 got that now too :P. Poor Sony.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: severen76 on Jan 17, 2008, 07:14:22 PM
and I suppose the PS3.

well it has started to get some exclusive games that arent resistance or motorstorm  :P

Odd thing is.. I don't care about their highest profile exclusives like: MGS, FF, God of War, Gran Turismo,  Heavenly Sword, R&C, and to a lesser extent Killzone.  They just don't appeal to me..   :-\

Killzone is easily the most interesting of their big exclusives.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Cellien on Jan 17, 2008, 07:22:58 PM
Quote from: severen76 on Jan 17, 2008, 07:14:22 PM
and I suppose the PS3.

Odd thing is.. I don't care about their highest profile exclusives like: MGS, FF, God of War, Gran Turismo,  Heavenly Sword, R&C, and to a lesser extent Killzone.  They just don't appeal to me..   :-\

Killzone is easily the most interesting of their big exclusives.

Even If the first Killzone sucked  :-\   I kinda want to play uncharted: drakes fortune

Cellien

Cellien

Yeah, the first Killzone did suck but Sony is really pumping money into the sequel so hopefully they hire some good devs.  I think the budget is more than AvP-R the movie was!

Drakes Fortune looks okay.. It looks similar to the Lost video game coming out .  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed