Aliens a comic book adventure help!

Started by drelor, Mar 04, 2008, 11:18:23 PM

Author
Aliens a comic book adventure help! (Read 1,883 times)

drelor

drelor

I have the original disks for this game but i can't get it running on XP. Does anyone know how to get this to work? I had it running years ago but it was hard so i quit playing and want to try and finish it now. HELP ME OBIWAN YOUR MY ONLY HOPE!

Man, it appears diks 2 has fallen prey to time. I can't locate it. Is there anyone out there who can help me to get/play this old game? ???

Private Hudson

Is that the name?

drelor

yes, it's on the games list on this site. W/o the second disk though i'm fast loosing hope.

Bishop2

This game is glitched to hell and back. Listen man, I own these disks too, and I couldn't even get them to run on frickin' Windows 95.  It only ran for a short time before crashing without me ever leaving my ship.

I'll try and see if I can't play with it on XP, I guess... let you know how that turns out.

Bishop2

Okay, what is it you can't get to work about it?  Because my problem is that the mouse pointer is... invisible, apparently... rendering the game unplayable.  Plus the "Digital Sound" no longer works, so none of the voices or sound effects will function in XP, just the music.  But I did get it to install otherwise.

drelor

drelor

During normal windows install it just stops on one of the files and freezes. Eiher owire or owirex file. When i try to install w/ dosbox it says disk not found and goes to setup. Plus i havn't located disk 2 yet. Also it seems as though my dvd burner hates the cd. The disk is in almost new condition. It will let me browse the diks but will randomly freeze windows. Since the disk is ok i tend to lean towards the dvd drive hates it. I'm getting frustrated, at least u could install.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed