Question

Started by brain_damage, Jan 23, 2008, 11:46:22 AM

Author
Question (Read 2,778 times)

brain_damage

brain_damage

In the AVP 2 fps game- predator campaign: On the end of the first mission, in the swamp, where you kill the first three Aliens, then comes the really big Alien- Queen or Praetorian?

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

IIRC it is a pretorian.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It is. I don't remember fighting a Queen as a Predator.

ziggysawdust

ziggysawdust

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 23, 2008, 12:38:22 PM
Well you do, in the mission where you fight through the alien hive chasing Rykov. In fact I think it's right before you fight him, inside the derelict ruins.

brain_damage

brain_damage

Quote from: The Necronoir on Jan 24, 2008, 12:56:03 AM
Well you do, in the mission where you fight through the alien hive chasing Rykov. In fact I think it's right before you fight him, inside the derelict ruins.
No...I ment on the very first mission in the swamp with aliens. You didn't meet Rykov yet

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yes, that one is a Praetorian.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: brain_damage on Jan 24, 2008, 02:04:24 PM
Quote from: The Necronoir on Jan 24, 2008, 12:56:03 AM
No...I ment on the very first mission in the swamp with aliens. You didn't meet Rykov yet
Of course not, but Hicks was making a general statement about the entire game (from what I can gather, at least).

brain_damage

brain_damage

ok...but on the end before you kill that dude you kill the Queen in that circle where you cant get out? Or the only Queen that you kill is with the marine?

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: brain_damage on Jan 25, 2008, 12:59:10 PM
ok...but on the end before you kill that dude you kill the Queen in that circle where you cant get out? Or the only Queen that you kill is with the marine?
Both. You fight a queen as the predator, in that sunken pit area inside the derelict, and as the marine you fight one inside the pilot chamber, which is in another area of the ruins.

ziggysawdust

ziggysawdust

Quote from: The Necronoir on Jan 27, 2008, 01:28:48 AM
Quote from: brain_damage on Jan 25, 2008, 12:59:10 PM
Both. You fight a queen as the predator, in that sunken pit area inside the derelict, and as the marine you fight one inside the pilot chamber, which is in another area of the ruins.
its the same queen aint it , it runs from 1 fight cant remember which1

brain_damage

brain_damage

true...but with the marine you also kill her in the the dome, where you were in a robot, on the end of the game. Around her are tons of Aliens...And you kill some praetorians, and the planet goes bye-bye

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I gather from the one spear I shot at its head, and it died, it was a Preatorian.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed