Predator Mod for Crysis

Started by Danny1415, Jan 18, 2008, 05:03:31 PM

Author
Predator Mod for Crysis (Read 2,247 times)

Danny1415

Danny1415

There is a group of guys looking to create a mod for Crysis based on the first Predator movie. The mod looks like it's still early in production, but still looks promising. You can check out the site here: http://www.predatormod.co.uk/ .

Personally I'm gonna keep an eye on the mod's progress. If it turns out to be high quality, I may just end-up purchasing Crysis to play. :P

Thoughts?

KARHAN

KARHAN

I saw some pics, it looks very good.

VonPelz

VonPelz

Seriously, has a single Alien or Predator mod survived to completion for a game? All have been foxed and this will be probably too.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Quote from: kutjong on Jan 20, 2008, 11:06:09 AM
Seriously, has a single Alien or Predator mod survived to completion for a game? All have been foxed and this will be probably too.
Under the Hunter's Moon? AJL? Both AvP2 mods though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm buying Crysis anyway. If this mod happens, it'll be icing on top of an already oh-so sweet cake  8)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

From what I played of Crysis, on my friends mega godzilla computer, it is already kind of like Predator, what with the cloaking and stalking.

n3m0

n3m0

Quote from: kutjong on Jan 20, 2008, 11:06:09 AM

Predator plugin for morrowind?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jan 27, 2008, 07:59:37 PM
From what I played of Crysis, on my friends mega godzilla computer, it is already kind of like Predator, what with the cloaking and stalking.

Nicely put. Except you can't be as vicious as a Predator :P

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

True.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed