Predator for mobile?

Started by HybridNewborn, Jan 15, 2008, 02:36:03 PM

Author
Predator for mobile? (Read 989 times)

HybridNewborn

HybridNewborn

I have bought and beaten Alien vs Predator 2D and Alien vs Predator 2 2D Requiem, and was wondering if anyone had the opportunity to buy the Predator game for mobile when it was in circulation a couple years ago. I, unfortunately, could not, and was wondering about the gameplay and storyline (if any), considering that the game was released around the same time as Concrete Jungle and is said to expand upon the film universe. One site on the game even mentions Weiland industries, so I'm curious as to what happens in the game.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I never played it but from what I remember reading about it, it had something to do with the Predator infiltrating a military base or something.

HybridNewborn

HybridNewborn

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 15, 2008, 02:39:01 PM
I never played it but from what I remember reading about it, it had something to do with the Predator infiltrating a military base or something.

The basic premise is that you, as a top-notch Pred, are given first dibs on a secret military base in South America in the year 2000. I don't know anything other than that though, and was wondering if anyone else did. I figured that, given where I'm posting this, that someone here must have played the game. >_>

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed