AVP Gold Edition Ship Pic

Started by RidgeTop, Jan 09, 2008, 10:47:53 AM

Author
AVP Gold Edition Ship Pic (Read 6,840 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Can anyone some pics of the Predator ships in the first AVP PC game?  and if not could you tell me how to do it?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ah. I remember doing that when I played through the game a few years ago. *sighs and slips into his memories of old* But I ain't got 'em anymore. There should be a readme file in your AvP Gold directory. It'll tell you the screenshot key.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 09, 2008, 10:52:31 AM
Ah. I remember doing that when I played through the game a few years ago. *sighs and slips into his memories of old* But I ain't got 'em anymore. There should be a readme file in your AvP Gold directory. It'll tell you the screenshot key.

Thanks, unfortunatley I dont have AVP Gold anymore, but Im planning on finding it online soon.

vehtam

vehtam

which do you want. inferior from predator campaign, or the one that blasted off dropship in marine campaign? :)

vehtam

vehtam

ok, here you have both:

predator 1 like ship blasting off dropship

main character predator ship interior (yes Colin, blewing up enormous amount of money to do star trek ship instead of this one was such a great idea..  ::) )

main character predator ship exterior

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: vehtam on Jan 09, 2008, 09:25:40 PM
ok, here you have both:

predator 1 like ship blasting off dropship

main character predator ship interior (yes Colin, blewing up enormous amount of money to do star trek ship instead of this one was such a great idea..  ::) )

main character predator ship exterior

Thanks alot, that last ship (3rd pic down) is the one Im looking for.  you think you could post some more of it?  perferably the part where it drops off the Predator in one of the bonus levels?

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: AdamJZ on Jan 09, 2008, 10:16:41 PM
Thanks alot, that last ship (3rd pic down) is the one Im looking for.  you think you could post some more of it?  perferably the part where it drops off the Predator in one of the bonus levels?

:o

there is such thing? do you remember, what bonus level it was? or which campaign?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No, it's from the 3rd level, I think. Of the Predator campaign. Fury 161.

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 09, 2008, 11:30:41 PM
No, it's from the 3rd level, I think. Of the Predator campaign. Fury 161.

the second and the third pics are from that level and ship is in hangar, not dropping anybody anywhere, do you think AdamJZ had something else in mind, Corporal? I can't remember such scene in any of the levels  ???

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No. Fury is level 4...? Try start of level 4.

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 10, 2008, 12:36:59 AM
No. Fury is level 4...? Try start of level 4.

woah, you're right! i forgot about it! here you go, AdamJZ:

btw, watching predator ship flying in fiorina enviroment gave me chills :D

that game is awesome.

vehtam

vehtam

and here's the one from invasion bonus level, from the very beginning (AdamJZ was right! :o )

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Thanks alot for those pics, been looking for that one ship forever.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks like some weird insect, don't it?

Jango1201

Jango1201

Quote from: AdamJZ on Jan 09, 2008, 11:22:11 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 09, 2008, 10:52:31 AM

Thanks, unfortunatley I dont have AVP Gold anymore, but Im planning on finding it online soon.

Go to Amazon.com and you can get a really good used copy of it with express shipping for like 15 bucks. However if you've upgraded your windows since Windows ME, you wont be able to play it because the game dosent regognize Windows XP or Vista. I had to hook up a second hard drive with ME just to play the game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed