Michael Fassbender and Dosmetic Violence

Started by 0321recon, Feb 13, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

Author
Michael Fassbender and Dosmetic Violence (Read 8,903 times)

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: tleilaxu on Feb 17, 2018, 10:20:16 PM
Quote from: kwisatz on Feb 17, 2018, 08:07:22 PM
QuoteAnd statements like the one quoted below are most certainly intended to provoke an emotional response, and he knows it.

There's a neutral, simply factual (existential) interpretation to the statement though (they need to stop being victims, and its everyones task to bring society closer to this pressing goal). He didnt write "stop acting like victims" or "stop behaving like victims", which would render it one dimensional retarded no doubt.

But of course everyone ascribes the pure negative version to him as his obvious (cause what, its Scorpio?) intention and he gets trolled galore in a typical imdb/4chan/reddit fashion. And thats just disgusting behavior in its own right.
He got trolled so hard he got banned lol.

Quote from: muthur9000 on Feb 17, 2018, 09:40:09 PM
Quote from: SM on Feb 17, 2018, 01:57:52 AM
QuoteHis ex only came after him once he became famous, why not beforehand?

The incidents happened in 2009 and she sought a protection order in early 2010.

I was lead to believe she only seeked money from him *after* he became famous and started earning money. Looks like I need to do more research, I only found one article about it years ago.

Thanks for the info.
And in the wake of this resurfacing so far: no further news. Seems neither Fassbender nor Leasi or anybody else wants to comment. Were the allegations truthful? Does Leasi still like Fassbender enough such that she still doesn't want to hurt his career? Were the allegations untruthful and perhaps part of an ugly break-up? We don't know. It seems prudent to reserve judgement until such information arrives.

At the same time it's really none of our business, but I want to be informed... I don't want to spread misinformation.

Nukiemorph

This is weirdly not blowing up...  A few outlets posted an article last week and then it died.

I guess the Twitter lynch mob doesn't care?

SM

He said - she said cases often die off.  It's the he said - she said, she said, she said... cases that continue.

If photos emerged of the woman's injuries, it'd blow up again.  As it stands, either she's not interested in pursuing it, or she got paid off to keep quiet.

whiterabbit

Dosen't she have the right to settle this issue out of the public light? Not judging right or wrong but it is our job to put our noses into what is their private life.

Nukiemorph

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 20, 2018, 10:43:31 PM
Dosen't she have the right to settle this issue out of the public light? Not judging right or wrong but it is our job to put our noses into what is their private life.
Absolutely.  I'm just surprised.  I expected this to be the next big blacklisting story all over the news.

SM

Dosen't she have the right to settle this issue out of the public light?

Yep.

0321recon

Quote from: necrotard on Feb 20, 2018, 10:47:17 PM
Absolutely.  I'm just surprised.  I expected this to be the next big blacklisting story all over the news.

Same here.

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

Quote from: necrotard on Feb 20, 2018, 10:47:17 PM

This one is from 4 days ago...
And the day before yesterday.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed