Michael Fassbender and Dosmetic Violence

Started by 0321recon, Feb 13, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

Author
Michael Fassbender and Dosmetic Violence (Read 8,902 times)

SiL

What are you talking about? I'm speaking in general terms. If someone is strangled and choked then they're a victim, and they should be doing more to not be a victim. The quickest and most sensible solution to domestic violence is for the victims of domestic violence to just stop being victims.

Scorpio

Quote from: SiL on Feb 15, 2018, 10:55:28 AM
If someone is strangled and choked then they're a victim,

Not necessarily.

And why are you acting facetious?

SiL

I'm not ???

You said that people need to not be victims and I'm agreeing with you. Why are you reacting so poorly to your own logic ???

Scorpio

And I'm agreeing with you, SiL.  All men are inherently evil and therefore guilty, and women are innocent angels who can do no wrong.

Is that not your angle?  Am I missing something?

SiL

You haven't agreed with me about anything. All you've done is attack me for agreeing with you when you said victims need to not be victims.

kwisatz

If they cut him out of Covenant they lose two characters at one blow.  :D

hfeldhaus

Sad thing is this is old news, just that no one gave a damn when it first came out.

Corporal Hicks

Alright Scorpio. I think between that disgusting display and my lack of remaining patience with your persistent attitude, it's time you took a timeout.

reecebomb

This seems worse what Spacey did imo, tough Spacey had multiple victims. Both are disgusting needless to say.

Agent

Agent

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 15, 2018, 07:28:05 PM
Alright Scorpio. I think between that disgusting display and my lack of remaining patience with your persistent attitude, it's time you took a timeout.

ahaahahahahaha

That's why I only read this site a 1-2 times over a several months and don't write at all. (plus the rabid fanboys)

Scorpio hasn't done anything that warrants a timeout and you're actually way out of line. The past few years, having in mind I visit the site/forum extremely rarely, it's astonishing that I stumble on you "timing out" someone out of nowhere over an  a mere arguing or let's say misunderstanding, while doing so apparently defending the "old" members.

Better watch that trigger happy attitude cause it's pretty childlike/laughable... 

426Buddy

Quote from: Agent on Feb 15, 2018, 11:25:37 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 15, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

ahaahahahahaha

That's why I only read this site a 1-2 times over a several months and don't write at all. (plus the rabid fanboys)

Scorpio hasn't done anything that warrants a timeout and you're actually way out of line. The past few years, having in mind I visit the site/forum extremely rarely, it's astonishing that I stumble on you "timing out" someone out of nowhere over an  a mere arguing or let's say misunderstanding, while doing so apparently defending the "old" members.

Better watch that trigger happy attitude cause it's pretty childlike/laughable...

The only thing laughable and childlike is your post.

SM

I certainly got a chuckle from the lack of self awareness.

kwisatz

kwisatz

If his timeout is less than "a 1-2 times over a several months" he won't even notice it though.

BishopShouldGo

If anyone is extremely reasonable, it's Corporal...

Agent

Agent

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Feb 15, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
If anyone is extremely reasonable, it's Corporal...

I don't see how reasonable was his decision over that timeout, if Scorpio was "deserved" - he should timeout SiL also, which would be nonsense too.

But hey - look at the other predictable + passive aggressive comments. Something additional to "chuckle" at. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed