Bone Tomahawk

Started by 426Buddy, Jan 11, 2016, 09:59:19 PM

Author
Bone Tomahawk (Read 528 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

There is probably already a topic on this but the search isn't working for me and when I went back a few pages I couldn't find it.

Anyway just caught this on amazon prime, was pretty surprised really, I didn't even know it had been released. I'm not sure exactly how I feel about the movie, I loved Kurt Russell. The rest of the characters, the acting, dialogue, and plot are also just really enjoyable. The cinematography I thought though made if feel like a VOD movie which is a little jarring considering the cast.

The gore and violence shocked me to be honest, I've been a horror hound for a long time but something about the way the violence unfolds took me by surprise and really did kinda leave me shock. I actually winced and looked away a couple times lol.

The cave indians were probably the weakest link for me, aside from their brutality, very one dimensional.

Anyone else see it?

ace3g

ace3g

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=46027.new#new

Yeah, the search feature has been buggy for a while...

Want to see this film at some point, could be an add to my Western blu-ray collection.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed