Supernatural

Started by DARIAS93, May 16, 2008, 12:25:52 PM

Author
Supernatural (Read 48,947 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I loved the new episode. I hope we'll get to see more of Dorothy in the future. :D

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Shasvre on Oct 30, 2013, 10:11:14 AM
I loved the new episode. I hope we'll get to see more of Dorothy in the future. :D

Well this is only speculation here, but I'll spoiler tag it any way:
Spoiler
You know how Supernatural is getting a spin off show? This episode made me think it might be based on Charlie and Dorothy. I still don't think it's likely, but it's doable from the looks of it. The prototype for the spin off will be in episode 20, so that's plenty of time to have her get setup in Oz and possibly have the show take place there? I'd be interested, even if it sounds weird. It would be a whole new realm of monsters.

Other than that, I think the spin off show could be with Garth.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Nov 04, 2013, 05:25:07 AM

Spoiler
You know how Supernatural is getting a spin off show? This episode made me think it might be based on Charlie and Dorothy. I still don't think it's likely, but it's doable from the looks of it. The prototype for the spin off will be in episode 20, so that's plenty of time to have her get setup in Oz and possibly have the show take place there? I'd be interested, even if it sounds weird. It would be a whole new realm of monsters.

[close]

Spoiler
Haven't seen the Oz episode, so I don't know the details, but I'm pretty sure the spinoff is supposed to be rooted in Chicago.
[close]

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 04, 2013, 01:43:20 PM
Quote from: xeno-kaname on Nov 04, 2013, 05:25:07 AM

Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
Haven't seen the Oz episode, so I don't know the details, but I'm pretty sure the spinoff is supposed to be rooted in Chicago.
[close]

Ah. Hadn't heard about that. I wonder why Chicago...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Not sure why Chicago particularly, but I think they want it fairly stationary in contrast to Supernatural's road trip premise.v

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

So this weeks episode was awesome  :laugh:

Had me laughing multiple times, and the monster was interesting too. Probably the best from this season so far.

HappyAlien

HappyAlien

With all the places they (Sam and Dean)  go I always wonder what part of the U.S they spend the most time in . Checked a web site which gave a list of towns visited from season one to five. I saw one episode where they hustled money out of a guy at a bar and I've always wondered where they got money from as they never do paid work.

Also wondering how they stay so fit looking when all I ever see them eat and drink is hamburgers and beer!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: HappyAlien on Nov 10, 2013, 11:57:49 PM
I saw one episode where they hustled money out of a guy at a bar and I've always wondered where they got money from as they never do paid work.

Credit card fraud and hustling pool games, mostly :D

HappyAlien

HappyAlien

still doesn't explain how Sam got so ripped downing hamburgers and beers wish I had that kinda metabolism!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: HappyAlien on Nov 11, 2013, 12:27:39 AM
still doesn't explain how Sam got so ripped downing hamburgers and beers wish I had that kinda metabolism!

You see Sam train and go for a run every now and then. I guess it echoes real life where Jared Padalecki complained about having to go up early to train and work out, while Jensen Ackles just "rolls his pretty little ass off bed" and is done. :D

HappyAlien

HappyAlien

Another thing with Supernatural is how its just lone hunters or small groups of hunters who know about monsters and demons. I wonder if the government or some secret agency knows about them. I remember in Buffy they introduced a government and military agency that actually knew about all the Supernatural stuff.

Be interesting if they introduced something like that in Supernatural seeing a squad of Soldiers made up of the best Spec op units who hunt supernatural beings.  'Supernatural Team Six' or something like that. Surely the government could fund effective teams that come in on Helicopters and have air support.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Not Supernatural, but I figured fans of the show would appreciate one of the casting choices in this short film :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8JTcMABM9Q#ws

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: HappyAlien on Nov 11, 2013, 10:46:39 AM
Another thing with Supernatural is how its just lone hunters or small groups of hunters who know about monsters and demons. I wonder if the government or some secret agency knows about them. I remember in Buffy they introduced a government and military agency that actually knew about all the Supernatural stuff.

Be interesting if they introduced something like that in Supernatural seeing a squad of Soldiers made up of the best Spec op units who hunt supernatural beings.  'Supernatural Team Six' or something like that. Surely the government could fund effective teams that come in on Helicopters and have air support.

I assume there is, but the whole government/police involvement in their lives was dropped abruptly in season 3. I forgot the reasons behind it, but they changed direction. I think there is some organization because they have left plenty of monster bodies out there to find. The shapeshifter in the bank comes to mind. And the first shapeshifter they ever encountered, too.

There was some female cop in season 2 that ended up helping them out. I always imagined she would return as part of that organization. If it exists. I wouldn't be surprised if they found out that the Men of Letters had a direct relationship with the government.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Wasn't the government angle mostly dropped when
Spoiler
Agent Henrickson died?
[close]
Also, funny enough that police officer in season two was played by Linda Blair :D

On the topic of police officers, I really like Bobby's friend that's in-the-know. I forget her name though...

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 17, 2013, 04:27:19 AM
Wasn't the government angle mostly dropped when
Spoiler
Agent Henrickson died?
[close]

Yes, and the only reason that happened was because they just wanted to get it over with. The police angle was to be dropped so just closed it up in one episode, which felt abrupt. They originally wanted to keep it going for a while longer, but I guess the writers strike wreaked havoc on their plans.

Spoiler
They should've kept Henrickson alive. Would've been great to see him as a hunter  :P
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed