AvP2 Trailer Analysis

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 09:00:21 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Analysis (Read 34,741 times)

Predator Rocks

Predator Rocks

the women in the past movies were just luky, preds do kill females just as offten as males, women with guns can be very dangerous    ;D     8)     ;D   lol

yaujta

yaujta

do u think there will b any new gizmos or weapons besides da dual cannons and serrated whip?

Predator Rocks

Predator Rocks

first time i watched the trailer whole way without pausing to look at things i thought it was a young queen and i thought it looked a bit crap, but pausing it just before it turns to the side you see a head on veiw and it quite impressive, im sureby the time the films released will edited and touched up to look great     ;D     8)     ;D  

Predator Rocks

Predator Rocks

the bros said there will be a few new gizmos so maybe, think we'll see the return of the missed medikit

yaujta

yaujta

hope so 'PR', sum how it will bring out da characteristics of da older preds... yet not make them look a wimp

yaujta

yaujta

jst wotched da traier again.... an earlier report on da trailer said a girl was havin a nightmare and the hybrid bursts da window and gets her dad, but on da trailer its jst a normal worrior

SHREK

SHREK

@ NCHURCH81... am i bitchin u idiot? i was asking a question for peoples opinion so if u got nothin good 2 say shut up.

QEND

QEND

Brown facehugger on boy? Thoughts about queen?   ::)     ;D  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Well, I havn't heard anything about Colin stating that the pred-alien is suppose to be a young queen. I'll have to check that out, but I do find it a little difficult to believe that a hive would be established without one. However, I'm betting it's probably a standard pred-alien warrior... or there is another. We'll just have to wait and see to know for sure.    :D     ;)  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Regarding wolf holding two alien warriors by the neck with each arm, that's quite rediculous to believe unless it's only for about one or two seconds. Alien warriors (those who've gestated within human hosts) are immensely strong. The type of physiology they have alone, compared to predators, would logically indicate they would be the stronger species. That coupled with their armored skin makes them incredibly tough as we've seen in the past films. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't be lashing out at wolf with their long arms and tails either (which have a 7' reach).   :-\  

SHREK

SHREK

OH and im luvin the scene where the pred cloaks and his eyes glow....SUPER COOL....will there be more teasers before the movie comes out??

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

QEND no NO QUEEN the directors even said so  What is up whith some of these noobs no effence but im geting anoyed

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

How are is it to make the PREDALIEN look like the PREDALIEN on the cover of AVP 2 Primal Hunt  no that looks cool

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

I love this trailer but this is no the one they are going to show in theaters its red they will show the green one

NotBadForAHuman

NotBadForAHuman

It's a flashlight, not the cannon or a hand weapon. Download the HD version and watch it very slowly. I am using VLC Player and can see it one frame at a time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed