MARVEL Multithread

Started by Shasvre, Jul 27, 2009, 08:24:36 AM

Author
MARVEL Multithread (Read 1,194,915 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Hulk and Iron man are my favourite marvel films but still wouldn't want them to milk them though

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on May 22, 2010, 11:39:50 AM
Hulk and Iron man are my favourite marvel films but still wouldn't want them to milk them though

They aren't being milked, but the universe they live in is being expanded on.
Can't wait for Thor!

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I know but I don't want it to end up like batman.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

So, what other hero characters do you hope to see in The Avengers? Here is what is confirmed/speculated so far:

-HEROES-
Iron Man
War Machine
Captain America
Thor
The Incredible Hulk
-SHIELD AGENTS-
Nick Fury
Agent Coulson
Black Widow

Shasvre

Shasvre

I would love to see Hawkeye, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. They could also give us a small hint at Sentry, maybe for the sequel. That would be great.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

If the DS movie gets made then I hope it will be part in The Avengers.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 23, 2010, 04:26:58 PM
If the DS movie gets made then I hope it will be part in The Avengers.

O rly?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

DS stands for Doctor Strange.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

I think what the Marvelverse needs is Spider-Man back. He's their flagship character, and they don't even have the rights to him? They need to get him, make a movie about him, preferably with the Lizard in it, then put him in the Avengers to show those poor excuses for heroes like Iron Man how it's done.

Moody

Moody

Quote from: Drago-Morph on May 23, 2010, 04:34:55 PM
I think what the Marvelverse needs is Spider-Man back. He's their flagship character, and they don't even have the rights to him? They need to get him, make a movie about him, preferably with the Lizard in it, then put him in the Avengers to show those poor excuses for heroes like Iron Man how it's done.

Lol, Iron Man poor excuse... ::)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

those poor excuses for heroes like Iron Man

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Moody on May 23, 2010, 04:53:28 PM

Lol, Iron Man poor excuse... ::)

Don't get me wrong, Iron Man is a Badass of the Badasses. But when he's compared to Spidey . . .

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I prefer Iron Man to Spider-Man. His character seems to have more...character. Don't get me wrong, I love Spider-man, but these Iron Man movies were great! :D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 23, 2010, 07:10:35 PM
I prefer Iron Man to Spider-Man. His character seems to have more...character. Don't get me wrong, I love Spider-man, but these Iron Man movies were great! :D

The first Spider-Man was awesome! :D I'd watch it over Iron Man anyday. ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I love the Spider-Man movies as well. I just prefer the Iron Man movies. It's actually been a while since I've watched Spider-Man. I should do that soon.

Oh, and maybe a potential villain for the Avengers could be The Leader.  don't know much about him, but I know he was set up in The Incredible Hulk.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed