What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 584,877 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Boo! Sort it out, HuDa! Come play some games!  :P

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I am intending to get a second hard drive for my laptop.

The original died a while ago and I had it replaced with an SSD; super fast, but not very big. I need something more rudimentary in there as well so I can move the junk to it and actually play games with all the speed lol.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Fifty-Year Mission now has me stuck with the mental image of Captain Kirk fist fighting Jesus. Gene, you crazy, crazy bastard. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 19, 2017, 06:11:38 PM
I am intending to get a second hard drive for my laptop.

The original died a while ago and I had it replaced with an SSD; super fast, but not very big. I need something more rudimentary in there as well so I can move the junk to it and actually play games with all the speed lol.

I'm looking forward to finally getting to kick your ass on 2010!  :P

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Lol.

I seemed to be pretty good at it back in the day. Not touched it since though, so I imagine I'm rusty as shit.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 19, 2017, 12:53:07 PM
We've got a PS4 for the Mrs. I've not touched it outside setting it up. You can get surround sound headphones for the PC. I used to play with Turtle Beaches on the Xbox and loved them. I've got some gaming headphones for the PC now and they're pretty f**king good. Essentially surround sound.

Meh, I've heard of them. I guess it's very immersive with headphones in general but I like hearing everything even if the sounds are coming from outside such as cars going past. Keeps me grounded.

What's your case like? I was thinking of getting one with a window on the side. It's going to be a really long time before I upgrade my pc.

You must add me on psn if you become a regular on there.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 20, 2017, 08:05:45 PM
Meh, I've heard of them. I guess it's very immersive with headphones in general but I like hearing everything even if the sounds are coming from outside such as cars going past. Keeps me grounded.

You should give them a go. Really, they're really effective. I couldn't imagine playing Alien: Isolation without headphones.

QuoteWhat's your case like? I was thinking of getting one with a window on the side. It's going to be a really long time before I upgrade my pc.

My new one is nothing fancy, just some grills and a few fans. My old one had a window on the side that was pretty nice but to be honest, my case always gets hidden away so it doesn't really mean much to me. As long as it fits the parts.

QuoteYou must add me on psn if you become a regular on there.

Sure thing. I only plan on playing the new Spider-man on it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just noticed the Christmas banner is up on the front page!  ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Read it and weep, RidgeTop :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There was a point, like 3 days after release, where I was on the global best results score.  :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Happy Winter Solstice everyone!

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 21, 2017, 08:27:51 AM
My new one is nothing fancy, just some grills and a few fans. My old one had a window on the side that was pretty nice but to be honest, my case always gets hidden away so it doesn't really mean much to me. As long as it fits the parts.

Yeah, I've seen people who put LEDs inside and it looks pretty cool. Unfortunately, on my desk, it's hidden away so I wouldn't see it which would be a shame.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 21, 2017, 10:14:05 AM
Happy Winter Solstice everyone!

And to you!

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 22, 2017, 07:33:19 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 21, 2017, 08:27:51 AM

Yeah, I've seen people who put LEDs inside and it looks pretty cool. Unfortunately, on my desk, it's hidden away so I wouldn't see it which would be a shame.

It's the kind of thing you need to make a showcase of, I think. I used to enjoy looking at modded cases. I remember various Alien ones from the old days.

It's the last day before the long Christmas weekend!  ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

My rather excellent girlfriend (admittedly with help from one of my best mates) got me this for Christmas ;D

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 27, 2017, 09:45:46 AM
My rather excellent girlfriend (admittedly with help from one of my best mates) got me this for Christmas ;D

She's a keeper!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed