Megalopolis - Francis Ford Coppola's Passion Project

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Aug 24, 2022, 02:51:04 PM

Author
Megalopolis - Francis Ford Coppola's Passion Project (Read 2,513 times)

Immortan Jonesy

BlueMarsalis79

I am very interested in this, great cast so far.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1612592189871390721

I guess I'm going to have to go grab a bottle of his wine to help out, throw a few bucks his way.

In all seriousness though, however messy the production ends up getting, I'm really curious to see (and optimistic about) whatever comes out of it (I'm looking at you, Apocalypse Now).

Ingwar

Feel sorry for Francis. What a disaster.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Oh yeah and it's not the first time that he's struggling with money issues for his movies :o

I don't remember exactly with which of his projects it happened (maybe an unmade one), but I heard somewhere that he didn't have the budget and he asked George Lucas for help who refused. Yes, it sounds like gossip, but it was a long time ago and I don't remember the details. ??? 👉👈

Anyway I hope he can finish this one :)

SiL

Driver is clearly leaving a coded message.

"All good here! Not sure what set you're talking about! The only madness I've observed is that more productions aren't allowed to be as creatively wild and experimentally focused."

Whiskeybrewer

If this does actually get finished, i may just have to watch it lol

BringbackJonesy!

BringbackJonesy!

Shia's trying hard to make us forget his 'swinging with monkeys' scene, I'll give him that. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed