Recent posts

Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 03:54:23 PM
This thread was so quiet on Alien Day🥀

:'(
👉👈

Some of my favorite internet people 8)

When I saw it in 2019 for the 40th anniversary there was someone in the theater that brought his very young child as well.
Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Today at 11:59:08 AMSaw it last night. So enjoyed it. 8)

I don't think there were 12 people in the theatre.   
I was one of 4 people in the theatre, including myself, my dad, some other guy, and his (and I kid you not) seemingly 4 year old daughter.
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 03:29:09 PM
When is that available? Wish it was official.
Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Xenomrph - Today at 03:27:47 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Today at 01:13:17 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Today at 03:22:57 AMJust got back from seeing the movie with my dad. It had the Fede/Ridley interview. Nothing particularly groundbreaking about Alien or Romulus, but still kinda neat.

Did it include behind the scenes footage as well? Or just Ridley and Fede talking?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMIn3VAXMAAlsAz?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMIQo-eWoAAUxud?format=jpg&name=large

Just Ridley and Fede talking.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus connections ...
Last post by Eal - Today at 03:27:41 PM
Quote from: Scott Conover on Yesterday at 08:18:47 AMReal ones know Ends is where it's at. By far the best Halloween movie since 82.

Halloween 3 was pretty cool. Pissed a lot of people off due to the direction it took, but very interesting movie nonetheless.
Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 02:35:22 PM
Glad to hear this as so few were in the showing I attended. I went to a 7pm showing maybe the 9pm was busier.
Quote from: GrimmVision on Today at 02:00:57 PMI may also remove the original shot of the Neomorph making its way to the city and up the barrier wall as well as the deleted scene of it stalking the halls to find Rosenthal. I think it'd be scarier if it just shows up? But then we might also ask where it came from. Hmmmm 🤔

It's just got there. The end. We don't really need to see how
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed