Fake scripts

Started by chromhart, Apr 01, 2024, 05:11:43 PM

Author
Fake scripts (Read 675 times)

chromhart

chromhart

So does anyone remember the bunch of fake scripts that were "leaked" for Prometheus and Covenant?  I wonder if we'll get any for Romulus

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I think with the way the internet works now, the way pre-release marketing cycles have shifted, and the fact that Romulus isn't some huge mysterious event film sort of RETURN like Prometheus was (both for Alien as a brand, and for Ridley Scott to sci-fi in general), I wouldn't expect anything like that. Something like "Alien: Harvest" feels very much like the product of a time that we don't really exist in anymore.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Seems like fake trailers are now the fashion.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Apr 01, 2024, 06:31:00 PMSeems like fake trailers are now the fashion.

Zero effort + infinite gullible clicks + much less fun! Sounds about par for the course for the current status of the internet.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 01, 2024, 05:19:22 PM"Alien: Harvest"

I know it's a gag but I'd still kill for this as a comic or animation.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 01, 2024, 07:10:02 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Apr 01, 2024, 06:31:00 PMSeems like fake trailers are now the fashion.

Zero effort + infinite gullible clicks + much less fun! Sounds about par for the course for the current status of the internet.
I'm surprised @Local Trouble  hasn't commissioned a script from ChatGPT

Wweyland

Wweyland

Indeed the fake trailers are going crazy. I was even fooled by an Obi-Wan one a while back.

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Think my favourite fake Romulus trailer is the one with the floating Sandra Bullock scene from Gravity at the end.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

They suck but they are easily identifiable.

SiL

SiL

By the awful AI thumbnails and the sheer incompetence of the editing

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Oh, and there's now a "full trailer" that uses parts of the teaser trailer interspersed with stuff from previous films. Total crap.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The worst thumbnail is the one with the naked Isabela Merced lol, I mean common.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed