Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,856 times)

my sith edition has no such problems :( sounds frustrating!

Keg

Keg

The scene where his fathers ghost is talking to him in the DLC level is really obvious and stands out the most. So that means it probably not the disc if it happens with downloaded content. I dont have that problem with any other game but something tells me it must be my PS3. The game is buggy as hell to start with and has some bad lag at times so perhaps my old PS3 just exaggerates it. Im going to try and mess aroudn with the audio settings on my PS3 and see what I can come up with. I'll try deleting the game data and save data and reinstalling it as well, but i'm not holding out much hope.

War Wager

War Wager

Just played some Resistance MP for the first time.

Quite rubbish.

Keg

Keg

right ive tried everything and it still does it. Ive found two posts on gamefaqs about a similar problem. After hours of searching the net ive only found two other reports of this? So if its a glitch (it occurs everytime by the way) surely more people would of came across it? Is it possible that a very small number of discs could have been part of a bad batch and are slightly faulty? I know this game is buggy anyway and some people hate it, but i love star wars and i really like it so im thinking of just calling it a loss and getting the sith edition. But if that does the same thing ill go mad coz ive just spent £16 on the tattoine and hoth dlcs.
So does anybody know if its possible that certain discs can have faults that others dont?

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 01, 2010, 10:14:21 AM
I just downloaded Final Fantasy 7 from the Playstation Store. So much nostalgia  :D

Been playing it too.
ON DISC.
f**k yeah.

Aeris just died, just done the snowboarding crap.

DeadCities

DeadCities

Quote from: Huol on Apr 02, 2010, 12:26:12 AM
I just downloaded Final Fantasy 7 from the Playstation Store. So much nostalgia  :D

Been playing it too.
ON DISC.
f**k yeah.

They need to remake that game!

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

Meh, Japanese games.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: DeadCities on Apr 02, 2010, 12:38:57 AM
Quote from: Huol on Apr 02, 2010, 12:26:12 AM

Been playing it too.
ON DISC.
f**k yeah.

They need to remake that game!

I'd rather 6 got a remake to be honest.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Both left 4 deads on XBox. Just bought Crash Course.

Haggar

Haggar

Finished up Bioshock recently, loved it (got the 'good' ending).  Only complaint is it seemed the conclusion at the end felt rushed and the final boss was really off, like something pasted in from a '90s arcade game.  Great game overall though, a rare treat.

I have been playing a little bit of Metro 2033 as well, the tunnel settings are extremely unnerving to say the least.

Nightmare Asylum

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Lots of Modern Warfare 2 online.. more than usual. I played so much today, that it was the loud-mouth, drunk-ass, uneducated Southerner kid, that wouldn't shut the f**k up that pushed me over the top. I then popped some Asprin, put an ice-pack on my forehead, dropped some eye-drops, and put in some Battlestar Galactica. I think I'm going to go to sleep a bit earlier tonight.

I f**king hate Modern Warfare 2  :D

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: War Wager on Apr 01, 2010, 11:05:22 PM
Just played some Resistance MP for the first time.

Quite rubbish.
1 or 2?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Spider Man: Web of Shadows  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed