Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,797 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Mass Effect on insanity. It's not too bad (my Shepard's a beast), but you will learn to fear the Krogans!  :o

Angel_Seb

Angel_Seb

After having fun killing people in the tutes, I decided to go ahead and play my lovely Predator Concrete Jungle game.

KILLING GIANT POLICE ROBOT THINGS IS HARD.

Also, my N64 wont turn on. I've pretty much been living on my DS playing Poke`mon Pearl... I think this is the first day all week I haven't played. Or was it yesterday I didn't play...? I don't even know what day it is.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Are there giant flames coming at you and you have to cover yourself with what I could describe metal trains?

If that's the one, you have to shoot out the power junctions which are on the sides of the columns you pass as you move up.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Mass Effect 2!  :D I love renegade.

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 27, 2010, 03:04:48 PM
Are there giant flames coming at you and you have to cover yourself with what I could describe metal trains?

If that's the one, you have to shoot out the power junctions which are on the sides of the columns you pass as you move up.
Damn, I forgot how fun Dead Space was.
Should I go and rebuy it?

Razz

Razz

Killzone 2

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 27, 2010, 03:04:48 PM

Yeah. Thats othe one. I figured out though. Thanks anyways. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No worries mate :)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

finally got a replacement for my fable 2 copy that was stolen now i'm going to have some good old fable fun.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

One very specific game
Rests between me.. and the time I spend on the internet.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Finally beat Dead Space only using the cutter it was very easy.
Spoiler
The hive mind as the final boss was cool but easy. But it was a bitch trying to shoot that thing while hanging upside down.
[close]

keylight-di

keylight-di

Mass Effect
(thanks, Sweepey, it was great idea!  ;D)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 28, 2010, 10:53:34 AM
Finally beat Dead Space only using the cutter it was very easy.
Spoiler
The hive mind as the final boss was cool but easy. But it was a bitch trying to shoot that thing while hanging upside down.
[close]

Replay it on Impossible mode. It's a beast.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

With Windows 7 I'm going to play Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis again! :D

War Wager

War Wager

I loved that game. *sniff*

Currently playing BioShock on Hard. Getting there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed