Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,507 times)

Space Invader

Space Invader

Also Diablo 3 and Warface.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 24, 2015, 01:18:58 PM
Finally playing Assassins Creed: Unity. I feel so conflicted... the parkour is superior, the controls are tighter, but the combat is so dull. No more kill chains, no more mid combo throwing weapons, no more small weapons, only one Hidden Blade, and just no real flair to anything :/ Brotherhood had you taking down a dozen people in an unbroken chain with a dagger and throwing knives and finishing people off with point blank wrist pistol finishers. Here, I'm just repeating the same simple kills over and over.

Combat needed a change. It was so easy in the last games, you could chain kill a whole army with closed eyes.

Sabby

Sabby

Oh, totally agree, it needed more depth, but this wasn't the way to do it. This is just as sleep inducing to play, and has nothing interesting to look at.

And now the game is glitching and won't show me where my objectives are on the map. It seems if I don't do them immediately and come back later, the icons break.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Finishing Eps 3 and 4 of REV2, Ori and the Blind Forest, PayDay 2, Insurgency, SHIFT 2 and later today I will start Life is Strange.

Btw I am seeing a lot of you are thinking of trying PD2 - go for it guys! If we are in the same time zone we can play a heist or two together. I mostly go loud n hard. I can do stealth too but its boring in 90% of the heists. I have DOGE build if needed and TechForcer as primary.

Sabby

Sabby

I'm in the beta for Orcs Must Die: Unchained.

Sabby

Sabby

Finished Unity. f**k that game. Picked up Hitman: Blood Money. I need an actually good social stealth game to make things right.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Demon's Souls

Magic really makes this game 10x easier.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Replaying all Halo games recently :
             Halo 2, 3, ODST & 4 solo (for a better immersive experience, of course)
             Halo Reach's Campaign, Firefight & Halo 3 Matchmaking with a friend on weekends

Sabby

Sabby

Reach is amazing <3

Randomizer

Randomizer

To play yes, it is amazing. And using Jorge or Kat as an impenetrable shield is even more amazing on Legendary.  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I felt like I accomplished a monumental task when I beat it on Legendary. Getting through that mission towards the end with the tank intact was a supreme exercise in patience.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Beat it on Heroic, now I'm trying to do it on Legendary with a friend. I might as well go consult a strategy guide on that last mission.

Sabby

Sabby

Trying to play some early 2000s game, Shade: Wrath of Angels.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Randomizer on Mar 29, 2015, 07:37:41 PM
Beat it on Heroic, now I'm trying to do it on Legendary with a friend. I might as well go consult a strategy guide on that last mission.

It can be done solo. Like I said: patience.

x-M-x

x-M-x

PC

F.E.A.R
AVP2

PS4

ALIEN ISOLATION
BLACKOUT

PS3

DX HR

NINTENDO GAMECUBE

STAR WARS ROGUE SQUADRON BABY!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed