Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,839 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 18, 2014, 05:27:34 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 18, 2014, 05:23:14 AM
Parasite Eve

Dayummmm, the cut scenes in this game almost went full Kojima. The Selfish Gene Theory even popped up. :laugh: And the rats are back. 8)

YES!

If you check my channel...

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 18, 2014, 02:38:10 PM
Fatal Frame

Ima say this now, prepare yourself for Night 3. It will f**k you.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Fatal Frame

I'm low on film because ghosts move really fast. I'm still on Night 1, but I think I'm close to the end of it. Hoping the beginning of Night 2 has some health and film for me.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 18, 2014, 04:02:57 PM

Fatal Frame

I'm low on film because ghosts move really fast. I'm still on Night 1, but I think I'm close to the end of it. Hoping the beginning of Night 2 has some health and film for me.

Night 2 is by far the longest.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Oh lawd

Gonna have to upgrade dat camera

Nightlord

Nightlord

Finished off Dishonoured.
Pretty fun to freeze time and teleport around killing everything, really wish the levels had been bigger though. The final level especially, it was way too small.

Gears 3.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 18, 2014, 04:18:47 PM
Oh lawd

Yep. And get really good at pattern reading and dodging. By Night 3, the ghosts have projectiles.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Hyrule Warriors

It's all I wanted from a Zelda meets Dynasty Warriors crossover. It's beautiful. :'(

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 18, 2014, 10:05:49 PM
Oh lawd

Yep. And get really good at pattern reading and dodging. By Night 3, the ghosts have projectiles.

That doesn't sound f**king fair at all..

ah well. Now that I've finished Dead Space 2, Fatal Frame will have my full attentions.

Probably going to get Fatal Frame 2 and 3 as well. I'm really enjoying the first one so far.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 19, 2014, 04:59:54 AM
Oh lawd

ah well. Now that I've finished Dead Space 2, Fatal Frame will have my full attentions.

Probably going to get Fatal Frame 2 and 3 as well. I'm really enjoying the first one so far.

2 and 3 are much better. They refine the combat down to near perfection.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 19, 2014, 05:01:02 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 19, 2014, 04:59:54 AM
Oh lawd

2 and 3 are much better. They refine the combat down to near perfection.

Noted. After I finish the first I shall obtain the other two.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well I'm starting to be less into Destiny and more back into Minecraft, not only do I feel like Destiny is becoming less fun and more work but the freezing and disconnecting issues are starting to really piss me off, issues that are nonexistent in Minecraft.

Speaking of Minecraft, I've been working on a new house design in which the first floor is done and am just figuring out how I want to do the second floor/roof. Plus news is growing about the console edition getting a massive update, it was warned though that it may take some time. There is good reason to believe it'll include enemies like witches and the wither, new redstone technology including hoppers, horses, the ability to dye clay and a bunch more stuff.

I'm kinda weary of starting a new survival world both until the update and until I get an Xbox One (in which the worlds are 3 times larger), but I might start one anyway just for fun. But first I'll focus on the new house design... and maybe getting back to the adventure thing.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I replayed RE 4 this past weekend in HD and loved every single second of it. Gonna start Professional Mode tomorrow.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Parasite Eve

There's a hospital level. Of course there is. With f**king poison spewing polyps.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft

I've halted on the house project because I'm thinking about maybe scaling it down in size, as spawn homes don't need to be huge and mine feels like it's getting pretty big.

I did hop into Red Dead Redemption for some inspiration, and back in Minecraft I created a trading post/market sort of building inspired by the trading post in Tall Trees in RDR. Good building with purpose and function. My build would only need lots of items now for selling or trading as even the interior is all done.

In the light of inspiration I may also do the train station and water tower from across the road of the trading post in Minecraft. Water tower would be an infinite and close source of water and the train station would be a neat thing to build to compliment the rails and minecarts of Minecraft.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Almost done with the first Infamy level in PD2. This was fast  :o The second infamy is going to be even faster  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed