Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,557 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

I am on the last chapter of Wolfenstein and I am playing Wanking Dogs but I doubt I will finish it, its boring as hell.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 22, 2014, 05:11:37 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on May 21, 2014, 08:52:16 PM
Got through three colossi in Shadow of the Colossus. Still an amazing game. I also played some Assassin's Creed III with my little brother. Not sure what everyone was complaining about, it was pretty fun.

I think a lot of the complaints (including my own) were that you literally switch main characters just as the story gets going. Also, the cray amount of directed gameplay and hand-holding.

What I mainly recall were people bitching about the time period being "boring."

Razz

Razz

Wolfenstien: The New Order (PS4)
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (PS4)
Gears Of War 3 (Horde Mode)

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Alien Resurrection- swimming through the Warehouse Complex and getting jumped by three to four warriors every time I break something that's shooting electricity out of it. 

Razz

Razz

Quote from: WinterActual on May 15, 2014, 09:30:02 AM
When you heard about skippable loading screens?  ::)
Not all the loading screens are skippable.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I've barely scratched the surface of Grand Theft Auto V, but there's already been an explicit Lethal Weapon 2 reference and Don Johnson's on the radio.

All is well.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Battlefield 4

Me and three others were badass as an attack boat crew at sea. One player was the driver and main cannon gunner, the two others manned the two side mini guns, and I manned the passenger seat with my engineer's repair torch and rocket launcher. We were near unstoppable with me in particular keeping our attack boat alive with the repair torch when taking damage and using the rocket launcher to deal more damage against enemy vehicles, getting carbine kills here and there against infantry, and my rocket launcher took a few attacking choppers out of the air. We ruled the waves.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Just finished KOTOR, starting KOTOR2 (with the restored content mod) now. (on PC)

Vertigo

Vertigo

Grab a tissue, you're going to braingasm.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I just started playing NBA 2k14 again and remember why the game pisses me off so bad.  The "coach" for your team always cost me freaking games during my career.  You put your guy in, your playing, your up by ten, he takes you out and then two minutes later YOU ARE DOWN BY TWENTY.  Every single time.  Without fail.  Its impossible to try to make that margin up against teams with any sort of great offensive player because in the 2k series great offensive players are impossible to stay in front of.

Another thing is that the "GM" computer somehow thought it would be a good idea to have a team with 1 center, 1 power forward, 2 small forwards, and everybody else being point guards or shooting guards.  I've been getting straight murdered in the post.

Since I'm playing from a players perspective there is no way I can finagle the roster to the point where it is actual NBA ready with three players at every position. 

Got wolfenstein and will give it a shot next. 

Nightlord

Nightlord

Saints Row 2.

Done with the Ronin, really good storyline they've got. Gat is such a badass.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 24, 2014, 06:25:03 PM
I just started playing NBA 2k14 again and remember why the game pisses me off so bad.  The "coach" for your team always cost me freaking games during my career.  You put your guy in, your playing, your up by ten, he takes you out and then two minutes later YOU ARE DOWN BY TWENTY.  Every single time.  Without fail.  Its impossible to try to make that margin up against teams with any sort of great offensive player because in the 2k series great offensive players are impossible to stay in front of.

Another thing is that the "GM" computer somehow thought it would be a good idea to have a team with 1 center, 1 power forward, 2 small forwards, and everybody else being point guards or shooting guards.  I've been getting straight murdered in the post.

Since I'm playing from a players perspective there is no way I can finagle the roster to the point where it is actual NBA ready with three players at every position. 

I've yet to play 14, but are you playing on Hall of Fame difficulty or something?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Thats why I am not playing the recent NBA games. They are more realistic than the reality. I don't remember if it was 2k13 but I always was classified as "bad" because sometimes I was breaking my position for the good of the team. In the end I always scored but no - you left your position (or something like that) - you are bad player. U wot m8? I scored, we won - how we got there doesn't matter <.<

The best NBA game ever made for me still is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2sUezRpbGk#ws

:laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

wut

2k13 was easy as shit. I would get A+ every single game.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 24, 2014, 06:52:50 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on May 24, 2014, 06:25:03 PM

I've yet to play 14, but are you playing on Hall of Fame difficulty or something?

Unless you're Chris Smoove, you shouldn't be playing Hall of Fame.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed