Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,955 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jan 10, 2014, 02:39:12 AM
DayZ or Standalone?
SA. I wanna play the mod too but I don't feel like buying ARMA.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Stick to SA, same thing but with more customization and not as buggy

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Amnesia

Yep, I pretty much crapped myself in the storage area.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jan 10, 2014, 05:16:09 AM
A lot less shit to do at the moment though. I can't wait for all of that stuff they have planned. It's gonna be awesome. Do you play?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Started played Halo Reach. Once again I can't get into Halo. I finished 3 and ODST  when they were released but I couldn't get into the mood of the game. The idea is good, the music is awesome, but the enemies are so damn funny. I don't get how those things waged full scale war in a first place, they can barely walk. In Gears (I am not comparing the gameplay ofc) every enemy is meant to kill and it clearly that every one of them have some role in the whole picture. In Halo most of the enemies seems like they were made just to fill the screen and don't fit in the picture at all.  The game tries to be more tragic and to add drama but its the other way around. I start laughing every time I am supposed to save some squad or go to place which was destroyed by those little things  :laugh: In Gears I can feel every poor soul who burned in the dead cities, I can feel that something horrible happened there after the Hammers of Dawn hit. In Halo I can't feel anything like that.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Machismo drama.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft 360

I am in a new game with my home on the coast, it's also a boat place. It's beside a small spruce forest which is good because spruce seems remote on this map so far. Found a natural tunnel that goes deep and I've been exploring for diamonds. I'd say I'd have a good foothold in the world.

I can only go in one direction on the boat though. The other direction is blocked off by an ice sheet and if you ram into it or try to go around it (invisible wall as it's the edge of the world) then my boat smashes into pieces and sinks.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 10, 2014, 10:36:17 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jan 10, 2014, 05:16:09 AM
A lot less shit to do at the moment though. I can't wait for all of that stuff they have planned. It's gonna be awesome. Do you play?
Right now only the Arma mod, but when I work up the drive to go to EB games after work and buy a steam card I'll buy the standalone version. (might be tomorrow if I feel like it)

underbound

underbound

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 10, 2014, 11:40:24 AM
Started played Halo Reach. Once again I can't get into Halo. I finished 3 and ODST  when they were released but I couldn't get into the mood of the game. The idea is good, the music is awesome, but the enemies are so damn funny. I don't get how those things waged full scale war in a first place, they can barely walk. In Gears (I am not comparing the gameplay ofc) every enemy is meant to kill and it clearly that every one of them have some role in the whole picture. In Halo most of the enemies seems like they were made just to fill the screen and don't fit in the picture at all.  The game tries to be more tragic and to add drama but its the other way around. I start laughing every time I am supposed to save some squad or go to place which was destroyed by those little things  :laugh: In Gears I can feel every poor soul who burned in the dead cities, I can feel that something horrible happened there after the Hammers of Dawn hit. In Halo I can't feel anything like that.
Thats becuz you were shooting wrong. You gotta shoot EVERYONE including your team. Makes you seem more badass picking on smaller people :) But yeah,reach was a joke compared to the original 3. 4 is a complete piece of shit if you cant get into reach tho

WinterActual

WinterActual

Nah man, we are a team - we go in together, we die together. I come from tac sim shooters like Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon so I follow the field hierarchy strictly. The only case when I will open fire on someone from the team is if someone shoots the squad leader. This is a mistake punishable with death, no matter if it was intended or not.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Metal Gear Rising on PC. Having fun so far.

Sabby

Sabby

I just finished that. Fiddly controls and terrible camera, but I enjoyed it. I just don't like how the X button is used for blacking, countering and attacking all at once :/ Get's kind of confusing, the game keeps misinterpreting what you want.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: Sabby on Jan 11, 2014, 12:18:15 PM
I just finished that. Fiddly controls and terrible camera, but I enjoyed it. I just don't like how the X button is used for blacking, countering and attacking all at once :/ Get's kind of confusing, the game keeps misinterpreting what you want.

I've only played the game for 43 mins according to steam and I've already noticed the things you've mentioned. So far I'm having fun but I don't know how frustrating I'm going to find the controls and camera as I play on.

Sabby

Sabby

Wait until an indoor level. You'll be screaming. Are you using RB to lock on? Helps a lot.

But yeah, when the game can't tell if you want to jump. attack or dodge, you got a problem.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed