SPAAAACCCEEEE

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 22, 2013, 10:14:45 PM
Portal 2

Fan-f**king-tastic.

I just got ahold of this and I can't wait to play it!

My little nephew is borrowing it tho :laugh: But I like how popular these games are with even younger kids. I'm sure the lack of violence and other R-rated shit helps this. Kind of nice that you can get such a fun, engaging sci-fi experience with Portal that rivals (if not surpasses) some of the most popular M rated games.

I know no one really cares, and most of us play M games with children over the net lol, but it's nice nevertheless. :P Gettin old, you bastards lol.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Battlefield 3. Got my longest headshot yet. 889 meters. Lets just say I was very elated after that.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Mine is 324 meters... and I thought that was impressive.  :laugh: But I know your elated feeling, from taking out 2 jets and 5 attack helicopters... with a tank cannon.

I'm not even going to try to top 889 meters. Not only am I content with the engineer thing I've got going on but I doubt I would succeed in such a shot, you would probably have to be pretty familiar with the recon class I would think. I have 2 service stars for assault and support, 5 service stars for engineer... and none for recon, nuff said.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yeah... I have three recon service stars.  :laugh:

It really wasn't that hard of a shot since it was another sniper I hit, but we were having 800-900m sniping battle which was fun until I ended it with that shot. Plus, he was standing still.  :P Nearly impossible to hit anyone moving at that range.

I've only shot a jet with a tank once. Not sure I'm gonna be able to do that again though.  :laugh: I don't really play in the vehicles too much unless I'm a passenger, which is what I'm really good at if I have a decent pilot.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Killing 2 jets and 5 attack choppers with a tank was just one match. I've been on a roll lately.

I've wanted to do a Battlefield compare in the past, and now that I have discovered and watched the heck out Battlefield Friends I know what kind of compare I want to do.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 23, 2013, 07:26:05 PM
Killing 2 jets and 5 attack choppers with a tank was just one match. I've been on a role lately.
:o oh shit

I've wanted to do a Battlefield compare in the past, and now that I have discovered and watched the heck out Battlefield Friends I know what kind of compare I want to do.
Do it! A Battlefield Friends compare would be awesome!

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Do it Rich, it would be glorious.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

StarCraft 2

Conker Live and Reloaded

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2

nostalgicalgorithms

nostalgicalgorithms

Quote from: coolbreeze on Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:11 AM
Nobody said BF3 is a simulator.

You keep going on about realism when your own experience comes from sims. Hardly the real thing..

Right on. Which why when I said: "I'm confused when people called BF3 a simulation" which implies some people do, but I didn't refer to anyone specifically in this post. Regarding my experience with augmented reality it's a close enough for me! I don't want to kill people for a living or risk a horrific death fighting for a misguided country like Merica.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finished Deadly Premonition. I... I... What in the actual f**k did I just play?

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Battlefield 3, hardcore rush on Damavand picking people off as they parachute off of the cliff

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Battlefield 3 on the PC.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed